Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

110,000 Posts & Other Updates...

Discussion in 'WWII Forums News' started by Otto, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

First of all I'd like to thank everyone for minding the dust and sticking with us through the move to the new website & software. It's been a lot of work to get things going but it turns out that in the process we've hit 110,000 post! The past few days have been especially busy and we almost ran across the threshold without notice. Thanks to all the WWII Forums members for their assistance and patience during the move, you are a great lot and I'm proud to help in any way I can!

Peppy has been hard at work adding smilies to our Smilie Depot. We now have more than 225 smilies available. :eek: When all is said and done, there will be over 750 in total! What is remarkable about Peppy's work is that every smilie is of a very high quality and not a single smilie is over 16 pixels high! This is part of Peppy's Front 64 effort, designed so that if one chooses to use smilies, they won't interrupt the flow of text in a paragraph. Brilliant concept and brilliant execution Peppy! Thanks for all your hard work my friend! Or rather: :tankyew: :peppy:

More updates will be posted as they arise...

2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Excellent Otto and Peppy!

Thanx guys for your work to make this a better place and hope to attract alot of new faces here as well!

;)

3. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

We´ll be crossing the 120,000 postings line soon...And it´s a little less than a year ago that we crossed 100,000 postings.And now another 10,000 in four months. That is a great number of postings, thanx guys and keep them coming!!!

;) ;)

4. Peppy

Peppy Idi Admin

Things have certainly been busy here of late. I just checked the server stats and saw over the past four months we have doubled in activity. A busy time indeed, but I get the feeling we have only just begun to post!

Peppy >>> appreciates our perpetual posting performance