Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

144th Field Artillery Unit Photo 1943 (980th and 981st FA Bn)

Discussion in 'Military Service Records & Genealogical Research' started by ISUnorth, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ISUnorth

ISUnorth Member

I scanned the 16" x 20" unit photo my dad had of the 144th Field Artillery regiment in Fort Lewis 1943. The scans I made at work ended up with some vertical marks because the glass scanner drum was scratched. I will have to go commercial and get a scan made. In the meantime I am posting them because other than the darn scratches the scans are pretty good and I have uploaded them to Photobucket for anyone who wants them. There are three sizes (1) 16x20 at 600 dpi, a big 25MB file (2) 11x14 at 400 dpi, a 6.7MB file and (3) 8x10 at 400 dpi, 2.5MB file.

Link to the folder for these is:
    http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/Walnut34/library/World%20War%20II%20Images

If you have trouble downloaded pm me and I can email. I will be trying to get better scans without the darn scratches and will post those in this thread when I get them done.

I have attached a smaller representative photo that meets the less than 500KB. posting limit here.

Attached Files:

GadgetWorks likes this.