Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

15th Air Force link......mysterious !

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Erich, Nov 26, 2001.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Guys ;

I have been researching this provisonal group for quite some time now. Check out Hugh Turner's tribute to a deceased relative in the group.....excellent, even though I helped with the Luftwaffe portion....please overlook, and enjoy this !
    http://home.att.net/~hugh.turner/2641st/2641st.htm

E ;)

2. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Crap, why do my friends do this and not update me........dang ! I'll look around for it.

Sorry.....

dejected :confused:

E

3. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Good show wot, checked it out and was welldone.

5. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Can't compare the bomb group with KG 200, but there are some pretty interesting things that happened in the Italien or southern theater during 44-45. I've tried to be a little snoopy and was warned to just be careful with what questions I asked......geez, after 55 plus years, the secreets are still secrets.
    Weird huh ? :cool: secret agent dude...

E

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

That tis wierd. I mean, just WHAT could have happened that was sooooooo naughty that we cant ask questions about it 55 years later?? Did they do a test bombing of somekind and the bomb drop and killed everyone in some school or church?? Hmmmmm....

7. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

I can't say for sure. Maybe they are just further researching the unit(s) involved and don;t care to be bothered. There is an interesting Carpetbaggar site that covers government drops via the US 8th Air Force over France and Germany.......gotta check to see where I left that url.

E

8. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

No telling these days. Also, that site you just mentioned sounds very interesting and im kinda into that "special Ops/O.S.S." stuff a bit myself. :cool: :cool:

9. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

Still looking for the URL and trying to keep the virus's from everyone overseas away from my PC. Just got a W97 macro-virus, I have no clue how to get rid of, of course I haven't used word 97 for 2 years now, so maybe it doesn't make any difference since I am not planning on sending anyone any docs via word.

E

10. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I think one of my emails have been infected with the new worm discovered on the 24th. :mad: If you get twp emails in a row that are of the same thing usually starting out with RE: its the worm do not open and delete immediately.

The worm has also showed itsself to me by sending 10-15 of the same emails to me which I deleted as soon as I got them.

I just learned that Norton 2000, cannot detect the virus which plays hide and seek from virus scans and kinda "melts into the population" like the Viet Cong and now the taliban are doing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

With talent wasted on creating a frigging virus--I hope when cought, that he/she/it has their skin peeled off their body one strip at a time. :mad: :mad:

Even if you do not open any of the emails, and its on your email site--your infected anyway.

[ 29 November 2001: Message edited by: C.Evans ]

11. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Yep, just don't open any of those stinkin attachments. I've had another 6 sent to me today including the Gemeinshaft der Jagdflieger representative ....... gag nothing is sacred and it seems to be showing it's ugly head everywhere. I have elimanted all attached docs and files via e-mails as well as anything that just says Re: as the header.
    Beware !........

Morons !

E

12. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Peckerheads more like it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Exactly I have to admit !

E

14. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Well, at least only one of my email addresses have been effected so far.

15. kimpunkrock

kimpunkrock Member