Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

3rd Armored Division - Spearhead A Guided Tour by William J Carney

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A Cline, Feb 22, 2020.

1. A Cline

A Cline New Member

Excellent book by William J. Carney, who ran the Fire Direction Center for 3rd Army Division Artillery in France, Belgium and Germany during 1944-45.

The war from the perspective of 3rd Armored Division Artillery... a rare detailed view of the role artillery played.
    I bought this brand new for research of my father, for $28, a couple of weeks ago. Am done with it now...it's like new, I's only been read once.

If anyone wants it for $14, message me.

Best,

John Cline

2. Ari Steia

Ari Steia New Member

Still available?

3. A Cline

A Cline New Member

Yes, Very insightful book. I checked, US Postal Service book rate is $2.80

Would appreciate you covering the postage. You can pay me via Paypal, and I will send day after funds hit. I need you mailing address. If don't have Paypal, you could send me a check.

Paypal jcline1964@yahoo.com

Address:

John Cline
    Po Box 37
    Ceres, VA

Have several other excellent books re: where my father served....France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany West of the Rhine... e.g. "Road to Huertgen" just finished it...reads almost like a diary of an Infantry Platoon leader in VIII Corps... Battles of Dinant, Brest, Luxembourg a month or so before the Battle of the Bulge, and Huertgen Forest. Great graphic detail of 1944 D-Day to just before Battle of the Bulge... from an Infantry Platoon leader, he was with 8th Division. If you want it too, $10

Thanks for your response.

John Cline

4. Ari Steia

Ari Steia New Member

John- That's great, I just PayPal-ed you in the amount of $17 under my real name.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I look forward to receiving the book. (I may come back to you on the other, "Road to Huertgen.")

10755 Scripps Poway Parkway PMB #227
    San Diego, CA 92131