Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

A Call for Help

Discussion in 'Hearts of Iron' started by gustavowizard, Dec 4, 2009.

1. gustavowizard

gustavowizard Member

Greetings honored friends,

Hearts of Iron III with patch 1.3:

I have a doubt; i have a dual core 2 with 2.4Ghz and 2Gig of RAM, still im having Lagging (the game got slow) after like 4 years of gameplay time.
    I already got a LUA script to take all those trade deals of supplies off, so now i just have them ocassionaly, that improved the performance considerably...
    Still, i need to increase it more to finish the games... :(
    Does anybody know how? maybe something to take the weather system off?
    i would apreciate some help folks, thanks a lot

Sorry my english if i said something wrong. Im from Brasil.

2. Tomcat

Tomcat The One From Down Under

I am only going to answer this so other people can have the answer as this is an old post.

The specs posted look fine to me, but you may have problems while the game is in the resume state and playing, a good idea to speed up the game is to pause it everytime something happens. Eg. The enemy attacks so you pause the game adjust to the situation and then resume, this way the game is not trying to keep up with your clicks.

The game does however get slower with the more land you take, this is unavoidable. If weather effects your computer simply don't use that option and use the simplified terrain map or something similar, and only use the higher demand maps in the pause mode.