Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

a new dutch willberforce ?

Discussion in 'Non-World War 2 History' started by majorwoody10, Jan 26, 2008.

1. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    a new anti slavery guy in the netherlands is makeing war on the "religion of peace and slavery " this willingforce guy ( willen ,for short ) wants to outlaw the koran because it is full of bigotry and hate speech , just like mien kampf which translates to "my struggle " and is outlawed in NL .

of course the koran and haditha are full of bigotry and hatred towards the jews just like the outlawed nazi bestseller but to be fair ,the "mien kamf of islam" is much more democratic and hates and reviles ALL nonmuslims and not just the jews.

islam is not narrow minded and preaches a multicultural genocide for all nonmuslim humanity.equal treatment and justice for all the decendants of canines,swine and primates .

islam which translates basically to "submission" or "stop struggleing or we will kill you" is the religion of the worlds last active slave raiders and this millen fellow says enough already .with riots ,honor killings , rapes ,beheadings , bigotry ,slavery , makeing rude comments to dutch girls and refusals to take showers.

millen is willen , and praise be to allah , perhaps this new found ability for a politician in europe to mutate and transform from a quivering jellyfish and become once again a vertebrate, will cause others leaders in eurabia to take heart .

the netherlands govt is all in a tizzy because this millen fellow is going against their long standing policys of tolerance , multiculturism and basic ,trembleing ,sweat soaked prostration and boot licking for their muslim masters .

2. smeghead phpbb3

smeghead phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    never mind what whatz'isforce thinks woody... What do YOU reckon?

Do you think we should ban the Koran?[/i]

3. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    i think it is foolish and counter productive to ban any book including mein kamf, ALL books and ideas should be open to public scrutiny and debate .but if mein kampf is banned in the netherlands because of mindless racial bigotry against"THE ETERNAL JEW" then certainly the koran and haditha are also full of all kinds of hateful ,bigoted and misonginistic rants that are incompatible with our modern ,humanistic secular societys in the west .

this silly assed multicultural idea that we should invite into our own countrys , a perminant body of people that are openly hostile to our hard won ideals ,and allow them to set up mosques and madrasses in which to preach hatred , terrorism and violent sedetion to "our culture" of democracy ,reason ,tolerance ,gender equality et all , is suicidal and mindless cowardice on the part of western politicians who are too fearful of loseing votes or being labeled islamophobic ,to "call a spade a spade "

i think that if 50% of " BRITISH " muslims think osama bin ladin is rightous and wonderful and hold up placards claiming that "911 is only the begining" or that "europe is next ", we have a bit of a problem ,dont you?

4. smeghead phpbb3

smeghead phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I sure would be afraid if i believed that things were as bad as you make them out to be... However i havent seen anything to 'prove' to myself the existence of such an Islamic threat... I see many reports on the telivision spouting warnings of sillly words like Islam-o-fascim and i treat them with about as much respect as that high-voiced Indonesian cleric who wants to bomb Australia... Such people are nutters and enemies to mutual peace and tolerance... Even if there are Muslims who hold sypathetic views towards Osama, and hate all Christians and Jews, as long as they do not commit any crime i see no problem... Let them alienate themselves from society, it is their right to do so! The prime attraction of freedom of speech/expression is that you are allowed to be a biggotted git all you want as long as you obey the law... No matter how twisted your views the government should never take any steps to interfere with them...

Completely banning material is never warranted... people should be able to make a choice for themselves

Even books like Mein Kampf do not pose a danger in my opinion, given that we educate ourselves as to the evils of the author... Books seem to be getting less appealing to our impressionable younger generations anyway, and i'm more concerned about the half naked singers on the TV and children aspiring to emulate the likes of lidsay lohan and paris hilton...

Theres nothing cowardly about promoting tolerant policies and equality...

"Pandering policies" are what we should be against; laws which single out social groups for special treatment (for better or worse) - Historical examples have included Jews, Homosexuals, Aborigines etc. none of these words should actually be appearing in any law books IMHO The clerics in the UK asking for Sharia law are exactly the kind of people i abhor, as is this guy who wants to ban the Koran... They're no better than each other

Letting people practise their religion seems a wee bit different to lickin' their boots... Let ppl do wot they want lol

5. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    smeg , tolerance and equality and free speech are good things ,what IS cowardly , is inviteing an alien , openly hostile ,often violent group of religious brownshirts into your midst who abhore all of these ideals and dont even pretend that they ever ,ever intend to accept them .

recently a 16 year old canadian girl was strangled by her "old school " dad because she wanted to dress like her girlfreinds ,he dad called the police after he was done .he knew he would go to prison ,but he did what he had to do ,he was just practiceing his religion ,after all .