Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

A WWII Story By the Rogues...

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by texson66, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Jaeger

Jaeger Ace

'Who is in charge of this menagerie?' James muttered to himself. Then at the top of the ramp he saw him. James could pick that person out during rush hour in NYC. From the axe-head sharp nose, to the Edelwiess on the soft cap on his head. It was Joachim Ernst Schroeder.

2. Falcon Jun

Falcon Jun Ace

Schroeder and James were sort of pals before the war. The two met in Switzerland and got along well until a woman cracked their relationship. Since then, the two had been bitter rivals.
    "Now's it's my turn to even the score," cried James.

3. Jaeger

Jaeger Ace

Joachim walked down the ramp. 'Like at Narvik eh Rudi!' he shouted out to the lt. overseeing the deployment. 'Ha! No snow, no Royal Navy and no reliance on the Luftwaffe to win this time around. I wonder when the Paratroopers will arive?'

4. mikebatzel

mikebatzel Dreadnaught

The Half-Tracks began to make thier way up the beach when one bye one they where crippled by mines. "Hmph, no wonder the Germans are going to lose this war." James told a nearby aid, "One landing craft and a sub giving fire support? What a piss poor invasion. Radio command and give them an update, and sombody bring me a damn prisoner!"

5. Richard

Richard Expert

Meanwhile in Russia, uncle Joe was reading Adolf's kinky letter he sent him. "What dose this pervert take me for!" Stalin decided to tell the world Hitler was a kinky dirty old man, but how?

Back on the beach, James was puffing away on cigar waiting for his prisoner when out of the blue he was handed a radio message....

6. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

-Colonial Fleet HQ
    Attention Casablanca garrison, your relief force will not be arriving anytime soon as we have been engaged by a German fleet in the straight of Gibraltar. Air Patrols have spotted aircraft entering Casablaca airspace. Expect Bombers or transports, possibly both.
    -Colonial Fleet Out

7. Falcon Jun

Falcon Jun Ace

"Great, that's just great," muttered James to himself. "There's going to be more trouble and it looks like it's going to be dropping from the sky!"

8. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

With that, Callahan went to the shed behind the villa and brought out his beloved Indian motorcycle. As he tore down the gravel path toward the barracks, he hoped he could rouse the commander to muster the troops. Under his breath, he cursed Shroeder. "That son of a bitch always brings trouble."

9. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Callahan though stopped, turned off the engine...hang on a minute....a German fleet in straight of Gibralter....your having a laugh...somethings wrong here...He turned his bike round....Storming back into town wandering how he could be so stupid to think a German fleet would face the Royal Navy in the straits...What was I thinking...theres more to this than I thought...where is that Arab with the radio...

10. urqh

Abdul the Fez, better known to Callaghan as Sam the barman, was laying dead over the radio. blood had streaked down the floor....the whiskey bottle in his hand was still gripped firmly...waste not want not....heres to you Sam, I didnt know you drank alcohol anyway mate.....Thats when he noticed the signal pad on the floor...the top sheet.

1430ZULU

HH

ZZ Rbdwc/Rbdtc/Rbdpp
    de rbdtty
    Zny sssss
    Svc
    bt

Flash, plain text, Operation deny. Immediate action. Acknowledge.
    Operation compromised. Expect enemy commando forces soonest.
    Destroy all locally held Anglo/US authourisation sheets imediately.
    Secure US comms operative. He is not to fall into enemy hands.
    Use all means necessary to expidite.
    Imperative Shiney stone birds positions not comprimised.

bt

nnnn

Callaghan looked at Abdul the Fez, looked at the signal...wtf....

11. Falcon Jun

Falcon Jun Ace

"I've got to get a message out," James thought out loud. "I hope this radio still works."
    Even as he fiddled with the dials, the radio stayed dead. And the staccato sound of gunfire was getting closer. Without thinking about what he was doing, James grabbed the signal pad and stuffed it inside his pocket. Then with a grim look on his face, he went back to his bike.

12. urqh

Time to leave....only folks round this place are dead or going to die.

The bike started first time...as usual...one thing going right today anyway...

Shiney stone birds positions....Anglo American...what is this a crossword competition...

I better run this past Cecil at the Brit Legation....A pain in the proverbial butt, but he wears a white suit and a fedora....bet he does crosswords too....

13. Joe

Joe Ace

It was after he muttered his final word, Schroeder's question was answered. Six JU-52s swept overhead, each dropping a stick of paratroops. James sped aways as fast as he could, but a burst of machine gun fire smashed the bike and his leg. He tried to crawl away, but the last thing he remembered was being kicked in the face by a jackboot.

14. Richard

Richard Expert

Back in Germany, Himmler was in a real good mood. His shipment of 200 pencils has arrived, meanwhile over in America Stalin's printed toilet paper was selling like hot cakes. On every sheet of paper Hitler's kinky letter to Stalin was printed on them.

Back in Germany Himmler jumped up and down in joy as another shipment arrived with 200,000 paper clips. In Russia Stalin giggled at his master plan but Hitler got wind of what he did.

Meanwhile James looked up to see who kicked him in the face and got the surprise of his life, it was...

15. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

When James awoke he was curious if he was dead, a punch to the stomach by a German soldier answered that question harshly. Upon wiggling around he realized that he was tied to a chair. He weakly yelled "Why am I still alive!" but the German soldier stood across from him said nothing. But then he heard a voice in the background that said "Because you might prove your usefulness" which turned into a tall, fit man walking down the stairs in bulky paratrooper boots. James noticed the Knights cross near his neck....

arrg curse you richard! you posted before I did! lol

16. texson66

texson66 Ace

Here's the story so far...

The lights of Casablanca were perfectly mirrored by the cool, calm waters of the Atlantic.
    James Callahan sat sipping his gin and tonic, absently watching the ocean waves lap at the nearby shore, and wondered if the Rebecca transmitters he had planted earlier that evening were still working fine.

When suddenly, a German U-boat surfaced and began to fire it's deck gun at the town!

With a calm that belied his inner terror, Callahan reached for the nearby phone. After some frantic action Callahan realised the line was dead.

As Callahan was hanging up the phone, his aide, Major Felsen, strode onto the patio, a look of dread on his face. The Vichy were declaring war on Germany for their indiscretion for it seems one insane U-boat commander truly hated the French.

"That was fast" declared Callahan, "the shore batteries havn't even returned fire!"

A large group of French soldiers ran past the building where Callahan stood. Callahan himself stood still, watching in disbelief at the disarray and panic of the soldiers running by, he couldn't help but chuckle when one rushed out of the nearby barracks in his drawers, hopping on one foot while trying to place a boot on the other.

"This is a hellva way to run a war!" said Callahan while grabbing his gear and wincing at the last shell exploded very near the group's HQ.

As suddenly as the shelling began, it stopped. "Why did the shelling stop?" Callahan wondered, fearing that events were about to grow from bad to worst.

Scanning the bay through his binos, James suddenly saw another vessel further out. It looked to be a troop carrier but alas it bore no flag!

"Felsen", Callahan bellowed. "Get your sorry butt down to the quay. See if you can find someone who knows about that ship."

Meanwhile in Germany, Adolf was writing a kinky letter to uncle Joe who was at that time trying to find out which one of his generals broke wind.

Felsen had arrived at the quay when suddenly...

The unknown ship which had reached the dock dropped its ramp and unleashed a swarm of Half-Tracks! Luckily for the two men they had been standing behind a broken brick wall which had offered some cover, but the same cant be said for the nearby French soldiers who were torn to pieces by MG42s

As the other French soldiers caught in the open were being mown down, Boudreaux and Thibadeaux hunkered down safely behind the wall, hoping the rapidly advancing half tracks don't see them....
    Who is in charge of this menagerie?' James muttered to himself. Then at the top of the ramp he saw him. James could pick that person out during rush hour in NYC. From the axe-head sharp nose, to the Edelwiess on the soft cap on his head. It was Joachim Ernst Schroeder.

Schroeder and James were sort of pals before the war. The two met in Switzerland and got along well until a woman cracked their relationship. Since then, the two had been bitter rivals.
    "Now's it's my turn to even the score," cried James.

Joachim walked down the ramp. 'Like at Narvik eh Rudi!' he shouted out to the lt. overseeing the deployment. 'Ha! No snow, no Royal Navy and no reliance on the Luftwaffe to win this time around. I wonder when the Paratroopers will arrive?'

Meanwhile in Russia, uncle Joe was reading Adolf's kinky letter he sent him. "What dose this pervert take me for!" Stalin decided to tell the world Hitler was a kinky dirty old man, but how?

Back on the beach, James was puffing away on cigar waiting for his prisoner when out of the blue he was handed a radio message....

-Colonial Fleet HQ
    Attention Casablanca garrison, your relief force will not be arriving anytime soon as we have been engaged by a German fleet in the straight of Gibraltar. Air Patrols have spotted aircraft entering Casablanca airspace. Expect Bombers or transports, possibly both.
    -Colonial Fleet Out

"Great, that's just great," muttered James to himself. "There's going to be more trouble and it looks like it's going to be dropping from the sky!"

With that, Callahan went to the shed behind the villa and brought out his beloved Indian motorcycle. As he tore down the gravel path toward the barracks, he hoped he could rouse the commander to muster the troops. Under his breath, he cursed Shroeder. "That son of a bitch always brings trouble."

Callahan though stopped, turned off the engine...hang on a minute....a German fleet in straight of Gibralter....your having a laugh...somethings wrong here...He turned his bike round....Storming back into town wandering how he could be so stupid to think a German fleet would face the Royal Navy in the straits...What was I thinking...theres more to this than I thought...where is that Arab with the radio...

Abdul the Fez, better known to Callaghan as Sam the barman, was laying dead over the radio. blood had streaked down the floor....the whiskey bottle in his hand was still gripped firmly...waste not want not....heres to you Sam, I didnt know you drank alcohol anyway mate.....Thats when he noticed the signal pad on the floor...the top sheet.

1430ZULU

HH

ZZ Rbdwc/Rbdtc/Rbdpp
    de rbdtty
    Zny sssss
    Svc
    bt

Flash, plain text, Operation deny. Immediate action. Acknowledge.
    Operation compromised. Expect enemy commando forces soonest.
    Destroy all locally held Anglo/US authourisation sheets imediately.
    Secure US comms operative. He is not to fall into enemy hands.
    Use all means necessary to expidite.
    Imperative Shiney stone birds positions not comprimised.

bt

nnnn

Callaghan looked at Abdul the Fez, looked at the signal...wtf....

"I've got to get a message out," James thought out loud. "I hope this radio still works."
    Even as he fiddled with the dials, the radio stayed dead. And the staccato sound of gunfire was getting closer. Without thinking about what he was doing, James grabbed the signal pad and stuffed it inside his pocket. Then with a grim look on his face, he went back to his bike.

Time to leave....only folks round this place are dead or going to die.

The bike started first time...as usual...one thing going right today anyway...

Shiney stone birds positions....Anglo American...what is this a crossword competition...

I better run this past Cecil at the Brit Legation....A pain in the proverbial butt, but he wears a white suit and a fedora....bet he does crosswords too....

It was after he muttered his final word, Schroeder's question was answered. Six JU-52s swept overhead, each dropping a stick of paratroops. James sped aways as fast as he could, but a burst of machine gun fire smashed the bike and his leg. He tried to crawl away, but the last thing he remembered was being kicked in the face by a jackboot.

Back in Germany, Himmler was in a real good mood. His shipment of 200 pencils has arrived, meanwhile over in America Stalin's printed toilet paper was selling like hot cakes. On every sheet of paper Hitler's kinky letter to Stalin was printed on them.

Back in Germany Himmler jumped up and down in joy as another shipment arrived with 200,000 paper clips. In Russia Stalin giggled at his master plan but Hitler got wind of what he did.

Meanwhile James looked up to see who kicked him in the face and got the surprise of his life, it was….

When James awoke he was curious if he was dead, a punch to the stomach by a German soldier answered that question harshly. Upon wiggling around he realized that he was tied to a chair. He weakly yelled "Why am I still alive!" but the German soldier stood across from him said nothing. But then he heard a voice in the background that said "Because you might prove your usefulness" which turned into a tall, fit man walking down the stairs in bulky paratrooper boots. James noticed the Knights cross near his neck....

17. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

would you fidget with mine and Richards so they fit together please? we posted while the other was typing

18. texson66

texson66 Ace

OK but no guarantee!;)

19. SaltedWounds

SaltedWounds Member

The Fallschirmjäger strode up to James, his boots making annoying thudding noises on the floor. "Join us before we make you regret the day of your birth," he hissed, his eyes brimming with eagerness. "You can start by telling us a bit of...oh, I don't know, top secret information about what the Allies are doing in Casablanca?"

Yet before James could choke out a reply, the pie-bearing chihuahuas came.

With apologies to Katie S. This is one interesting story!

20. T. A. Gardner

T. A. Gardner Genuine Chief

The Rebeccas Calahan had planted worked perfectly. Shortly after midnight thousands of Allied paratroopers were landing precisely on their drop zones.