Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Admiral_Humaid

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Admiral_Humaid, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Admiral_Humaid

Admiral_Humaid New Member

1. Your Name: Whats your name? What would you like to be called? How did you come up with your member-name? Uhh...Dunno Admiral cos I love navies and Humaid for ze "L.O.L's"
    2. Age: How old are you? How long have you been interested in WWII? Not tellin my real age, Interested in WW2 for my whole life
    3. Origins: Where are you from? My Dream World from the Republic of my Brain
    4. Specifics: What areas of WWII are you interested in? What would you like to know more about? Causes for the war and how it could have been averted. I hate needless death and I hate wars.
    5. Hobbies: What sort of Hobbies do you have? Are any related to World War II? Wargaming? Video-games? Memorabilia? Visiting historic sites? Yes Wargaming! WoT
    6. Other: What other time periods are you interested in? Specific eras? Why? Napoleonic Era because of the battle strategies
    7. Miscellaneous: Anything else you'd like to share with us? Nope, I love to cycle btw.

;)

2. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

Welcome to the forums!

3. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member Patron  

Welcome Admiral. There's plenty to read about the years prior to WW2. Look in the Prelude forum to find topics you're interested in. Read those first, and respond or question as you see fit.

4. Admiral_Humaid

Thx guys for the warm welcome. I hope I can be of use and I will hopefully make you delve into the furthest corners of history to answer my questions! Where can I find things about Post-War Germany, Italy and Turkey after the defeat of the Nazi's and Massolinue? (Is that how u spell it? I never got it right?!)

5. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Welcome and enjoy your stay with us

6. Ruud

Ruud Member

Welcome sailor Admiral.

7. Admiral_Humaid

Thanks,

I am not very knowledgeable but ill try my best to put what limited knowledge I have to you guys alas I might get something wrong. History has a way of having a multitude of faces and I cannot address nor expect anyone to identify and explain any of them.

Just don't rage when I get something wrong, just correct me!
    :)

Yours,
    Admiral_Humaid

(The Pacifist who will basically try and just look at teh reasons why the war started and the condition's in which the world was left after a scrap of paper was signed.)

8. lwd

lwd Ace

Most here are pretty good about that although some of us can be rather "curt" in some cases (I tend to fall into that catagory). If it is clear that you have an open mind and are willing to listen most will take the time to explain though. Hope you enjoy it here and learn a lot, I know I have.

9. Admiral_Humaid

Thx!

10. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

Welcome! Hope you enjoy!