Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Adolf Hitler’s underpants

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PzJgr, Nov 27, 2017.

1. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

[​IMG]

Auctioneers believe this is the first pair of Hitler’s underwear to come to the attention of the public. Articles of clothing and jewelry that had belonged to Hitler’s wife of a day and a half, Eva Braun, including a pair of lacy purple panties were sold at auction by Philip Serrell Auctions in November of 2016 fetching nearly $4,000. A tube of red lipstick, a silver box and a gold ring belonging to Braun were also sold.

In April of 1938, Adolph Hitler stayed a few days at the exclusive Parkhotel Graz in Austria which would be occupied by Nazi Germany just a month later. Apparently when his luggage was packed upon his departure someone forgot his undies. The linen shorts have a thirty nine inch waist, several button closures and Hitler’s initials embroidered into the fabric just near the top of the fly opening. Bill Panagopoulos, auctioneer at Alexander Historical Auctions in Maryland called the boxers “surprisingly large” but the dictator’s former valet, Karl Wilhelm Krause confirmed that Hitler wore loose clothing. The maker was the Schüler Company based in Belin, Germany.

Read More; Adolf Hitler's underpants he left behind at a luxury Austrian hotel sold for $5000 at auction

2. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

BTW, These are the Aryan White...they also came in Eva Braun.

Oh I kill myself sometimes.

Slipdigit and Otto like this.
  3. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

And in Herman Gureen...

4. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

I got nothing, lol

5. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Something Aryan Brown at the back? I mean he was a vegetarian and ate pea soup and in the evening coffee and several sugar rich buns.