Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Anyone Else Smell Blood?

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by drache, Feb 23, 2006.

1. drache

drache Member

Umm - anyone want to chime in on the destruction of the Golden Mosque and the immienent blood bath that's comming... Be afraid, be very afraid. This coupled with all the furvor over the cartoons has raised the holy sh** meter to a high point for me.

This all brings me back to my search for a resolution. Does anyone have a solution that doesn't include carpet bombing with nukes and hitting the "restart" to the whole region?

2. Richard

Richard Expert

Well not much has happen yet but they are in shock at the moment we shall see

3. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

killing each other in the name of allah.........interesting. they were doing this in the 1980's and much earlier. Seems like the situation is gone way above the level that they wanted, whatever what they really wanted. the mind is warped

4. CrazyD

CrazyD Ace

At the moment, all I can smell is some superb-smelling Thai food the person in the office next to me has...
    ;)

(bows for TA152)

[​IMG]

5. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

Well, if I did I probably wouldn't be sittting here reading posts on the WWII Forums..... :(

6. TA152

TA152 Ace

I bet someone is missing a pet dog Crazy. :D

7. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

anyone following what crap is coming from the Iranian Führer's mouth ? yes it was the US/Jews that were responsible for the mosques burning and the killing of innocents [​IMG]

hate to say this but load up those guns with some extra rounds, it's starting

Thai food ?, much too early, I'll take a Bier and a couple of Weisswurst's bitte :D Rülp's !

8. Friedrich

Friedrich Expert

I'm with right with Erich! Thai food is just too… queer! Even for me! :rolleyes: [​IMG] : :D

We need loads of pork to piss the Arabs even more! :D (Jews don't get pissed off, they just say 'The Torah doesn't mention anything about hot dogs and sausages!') [​IMG] :D

9. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Hmmmmmmmmmm dropping truck loads of Wurst variations on the Muslims

much safer in the long run. what a great BBQ ! ;)

10. CrazyD

CrazyD Ace

Bunch of uncultured sods around here! [​IMG]
    ;)

I did however decide in favor of a nice simple salad for lunch- yes, occasionally Crazy eats healthy things!

And I'll easily agree with the above gents on sausages- GREAT meat product, and possibly the ultimate beer-food!

On topic- what Martin said, a view I'd imagine is even shared by many moderate Muslims in the region.

(Ducks incoming flames for use of the term moderate Muslims)

;)

11. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Uncultured you say ? ! Hmmmmmmmpf I'll have you know that Wursts are eaten with the fingers not with
    a fork and knife :D

sadly what is going on with the extremists is levitating to the moderates and it appears by media standards that all the mid-east world is dumb struck following. have to tell ya in sincerity when I was in Jerusalem in 1980 it didn't take much for the Palestinians to put out a war cry demonstration. the mobs came immediately pushed by the stronger more violent and vocal element with an Ak 47 in the backs of those that did not want to chant and yell . All you could do was watch but watch from a distance. The preoccupation of firing several different Ak 47 Chinese and Soviet types into the air for many a year has proved fascinating and sometimes lethal in cases within their own congregation

12. CrazyD

CrazyD Ace

Erich, you're welcome at my table anytime! ;)

When I said in a previous thread that I was conflicted on this whole thing, it was mainly due to what you point out- one would think that the whole "radical" thing was isolated to a small minority of the Muslim world, but the whole cartoon thing does make you wonder.

I guess, at least for me, I (we) can just hope that moderation will prevail before things get too out of hand.
    Or at least, that all the foreign soldiers serving in the area, US and otherwise, will make it out OK and not get caught in the middle of a potential civil war.

[​IMG]

13. No.9

No.9 Ace

My solution is add plain natural yoghurt, with perhaps a smattering of dried mint. Shouldn’t be a problem for lunchtime? - smells nice too. [​IMG]

No.9

14. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

[​IMG] It's tragic the havoc marriage can wreak with one's life - whatever happened to the hard-drinking, dope-smoking, raw-steak-eating CrazyD of old ? :confused: [​IMG] ;)

15. Stevin

Stevin Ace

Ahhhh...this discussion, Erich and Crazy, takes me back to the fun days of the different Oktober fests, editions 1989-1994 and 1999-2001....Yes...Happy Bratwurst times! :D Good beer too...and too much of it!

As to the solutions offered re. the Mid East; Well, in my new job we would ask the costumer first to try a "Soft Reset"....If other troubleshoot excercises don't work, try "Reset To Factory Settings" [​IMG] and install the software again....

OH! And my favorite dinner place right now is "Wok to Walk"...a Thai take away!!! Yes! YES!!!! [​IMG]

16. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

17. Stevin

Stevin Ace

I think I am gonna try that this weekend, Za! Sounds (and looks) damn good! And nobody ever got hurt by a little blood, now did they!?

18. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

I am a blood donor and yesterday went to the local hospital to give another pint. I hope it will be used for medical purposes, but this being the country it is I'm not entirely sure! [​IMG]

By the way, see here the local variant of Blutwurst or Black Pudding, morcela!

19. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

ok then we agree : Blutwurst at 30,000 feet.

get those garbage trucks out you insurgent slimes....cause the weinies are going to be everywhere

20. No.9

No.9 Ace

Blood and aggression, hmmm………sounds like a cue for the Yorkshire martial art of combat with Black Pudding - Ecky Thump! :eek:

[​IMG]

No.9