Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Anyone know where I can find a pic of this?

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by WarPony45, Aug 29, 2014.

1. WarPony45

WarPony45 Child Playing in an Adult World

Please don't spam me with this request. Does anyone know where I can find a drawing of Applejack as a WWII marine? Damnit I'm changing my profile pic on MLP Forums and I can't find one. If you are a brony or a non brony that stumples across one just send me a link. I hate asking people these questions. So do you?

2. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

All I know about Marines (or what I've heard) and applejack, is they drink it for breakfast like orange juice. Sorry can't help you.

3. formerjughead

formerjughead The Cooler King

4. TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776 Man of Constant Sorrow

5. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

You have got to be freakin' kidding me. Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. If it's true it is tatamount to heresy!!!! One of the greatest sacrilege's I have ever heard!! Who the F*** thinks it's a good idea, cool or even funny to dress a my little pony as a Marine. (last statement edited out due to a desire not to offend community sensibility, or scare the poor,misguided, silly little godless heathen that would contemplate such a thing).

6. formerjughead

it is what it is....

von Poop likes this.
  7. WarPony45

Listen here you little SOB. This unGodly thing you're deraiding is one the most loving, caring, kind hearted people I've ever met. And it just so happens that I am apart of it. Know about AJ being dressed as a marine its just a drawing not a offensive thing met to smear the representation of the marines. I'm sorry that I'm being rude I don't mean to be but just get a better understanding of things before you make your judgements.

8. WarPony45

You must be laughing your A** off right now.

9. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

Do you realize that USMCPrice is one of the most respected members of this forum? He's also a Marine Corps veteran.

10. WarPony45

No I didn't know that. I'm sorry for that. But he needs to get a better understanding of the brony fandom before he judges me. Many of us are also military veterans. So in reality he did the same thing I did.

11. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

To photoshop!
    Gimme a minute,

12. formerjughead

You, young man, are the one who needs to come to an understanding. Nobody here gives a flying fig about "Brony Fandom" as this forum is not dedicated to animated ponies; if that is what you want then please feel free to go elsewhere.

George Patton likes this.
  13. 4jonboy

4jonboy Active Member

I'm sure I just logged on to a ww2 forum right? :unsure:

14. WarPony45

I'm not trying to convert people or even talk about it damnit!!! Sorry for the language but you make it sound as if I'm bringing it up on every single post I've made. Which I haven't. I was asking for a request in which any 'civil' person would have either said no, yes, or a simple I'll try. After I get my request I'm gonna ask a mod to lock this.

15. WarPony45

Yes you did. No why you felt the need to post this is the thing that needed to be answered.

16. WarPony45

Thank you for 2 reasons. 1 for actually considering my request and 2 for not being a prick about this like everyone else on here.

17. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

Git some!
    Very rough and ready, I can do better.
    More skulls and explosions definitely needed. Along with much sharpening, which i am currently too.... unfocused... to do.

Poontang! etc.

View attachment 21287

Attached Files:

4jonboy likes this.
  18. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

You found that suspiciously quickly... Some might say you possibly knew of it already.
    Eh? Eh?

Apparently 'we cannot stop their happiness'.
    I'm cool with that, but it won't stop me falling about laughing at some of the stuff I've just googled.
    I'd share pics, but the best are... errrmmm... well... y'know.

19. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

I read some of your posts last night. You mentioned it several times. I realize you are young but you have repetitively brought this up and defended yourself for liking it in great detail. I don't think anyone here cared about it until you brought it up. No one here is insulting you for having other interests. I have non-WW2 interests too -- but I do not post about them because this isn't the place for it. Furthermore, insulting long-time members is not the best way to make friends here. I'm sure that's the reason why you have attracted so much fury -- calling members "SOBs", lacing your posts with profanity for no reason, etc.

For example, I like collecting firearms and photography. But I wouldn't join a forum about photography to talk about my firearms. In fact I wouldn't even bring it up because they just aren't related. And I wouldn't expect the forum members to embrace me for talking about it -- let alone rudely insult long-standing members because they don't like my firearms. W

20. WarPony45

Oh really 3 times. That's a lot isn't it. I defend myself considering you all are judging me with little to no knowledge about what you are saying. I haven't been as active yet but I'm not really gonna bring MLP up. The only post I've made about mlp is this, my introduction which needed to be said, and well that's it I guess unless I forgot one.

macrusk likes this.