Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Anyone know where I can find a pic of this?

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by WarPony45, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Pacifist

Pacifist Active Member

A brony (bro-pony) is generally a guy over the age of 14 often older than 30 who likes the new my little pony show. They have a habit of posting picture threads about MLP regardless of what the forum is actually about.

They also are usually very defensive about it.

2. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Thanks for responding. Now that I know, it still doesn't help. One more thing I can ignore.

3. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

You don't say......

4. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper Patron  

Wonder how Bronies feel about Furries...Am curious now...Warpony has won this battle.

5. Biak

Biak Adjutant

Gees. I drive 700 miles home and look what I miss. Ain't My Little Pony that pink toy thing for little girls? My daughter had one of those when she was 4. Not being sexist but really? Now I've got this image of a drunken cartoon figure smashed on applejack prancing around swinging a Marine sword.

6. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I felt that he had size issues that he was trying to compensate for by using potty words. Ya know, "I really have a large tallywhacker because I know how to use mortarforker in a sentence.

7. Brian3456

Brian3456 Child in an Adult Forum

Many of you need to knock this off ok. While what Warpony did was wrong at least he had the balls to say it to you and not behind your back. Also Split digit before I joined this forum I saw his post. He never said anything about your mother. Also did you stop and think maybe I should leave this kid who is losing a family member alone. He said he was stressed and sometimes stress builds up. Also I'm a brony and most bronies are in their 20's not their 30's and MLP has been revamped and is nothing like it was in the 80's. Its not girly anymore. I'm taking Warpony's side on this. Split digit it seems you are using your position of a mod as what Warpony said. You are not special. You aren't above anyone else. Also this kid must be bullied constantly for being a brony. I am. And when he comes on another forum and gets this he must feel mad. Also only a handful of bronies constantly put ponies on the web in places they don't belong. This kid did not do that. Also Split digit the fact you brought up Warpony's penis size makes me wonder if you are the one with a small cannon. Look at it you act like you are clearing the forums of bad. You aren't. You brought penis size up from out of the blue. And you act so smug. You guys need to think before you do stuff like this. Also I don't care if I get banned. I actually made this account to tell you that.

Administrator (not Moderator) Edit:

What this, you don't want to use any of the invectives from the post that I hid from general view? I believe you did bring my mother into the discussion, along with several other big-boy words.

You can take WarPony's side on this because, well, you are WarPony, which is obvious to anyone with at least two neurons. See my post at the end on the next page of the thread.

You are not being bullied because you are a brony. The "bullying" if you would like to call it that is because you are acting like a 12 year old.

BTW, I am special...just like everybody else.

8. George Patton

Welcome back!

von Poop likes this.
  9. Brian3456

I saw your pic. In all honesty you did a terrible job. Sorry but that was photoshopped and he was probably expecting more than that. The fact that you think you should have used your picture says something.

10. Brian3456

What do you mean? I'm not him. My name is Brian and I live in California. He said he lived in Kentucky.

11. Brian3456

So you encourage child beatings huh? So if say I had a kid he said fuck. What am I gonna do slap him with a belt. Beat him with a hose. Or take him out in the backyard and shoot him.

12. George Patton

Very well then, should we prepare for the brony assault? :eatpopcorn:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOxiwGLAkY[/YOUTUBE]

13. Brian3456

What? No. I'm not like that I'm pretty calm. But everyone gets mad when under stress even I do. And this assualt sounds familiar. Wow wait that's right. Its called the hundreds of thousands of bronies and pegasisters shipped overseas fighting for your freedom.

14. George Patton

:rofl: Considering the US has around 2 million men and women carrying arms, I can't help but laugh at your figure. Sorry.

15. Brian3456

Really you laugh at that. I glad you think those men and women who like ponies giving there lives to God for you. Also I don't know the exact amount. Also they is a lot more than that. Considering there is 7 to 12.5 million and growing worldwide. There should be a lot more.

16. George Patton

The population of the world is 7.046 billion. "7 to 12.5 million" equates to 0.0993% to 0.177% of the world population. Applying that to the US military, that gives approximately 1990 to 3540 "bronies and pegasisters" out of about 2 million (active-duty and reserve). This, of course, ignores the fact that most of these people are (should be?) underage and thus ineligible for military service.

You're welcome.

17. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Strange that your IP address is exactly the same. Bye. Don't register again. We can see you.

TD-Tommy776 and Slipdigit like this.
  18. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

I'm thinking we need a new subforum. WWII Activities and Hobbies - Girls Toys - Pink Ponies - USMC.

19. Takao

Takao Ace

Makes you wonder what the IQ limit is to become a "bronie."

Fighting overseas...Now that's not being lovable and tolerant.

Perhaps they need to re-read the handbook or somethin'.

20. George Patton

Since I'm sure you're reading this "Brian3456"/"WarPony45"/"marine brony"/"insert generic username here", just to be clear you have completely brought this upon yourself. I'll say again that initially no one cared about your interests. I know I didn't. What ticked me (and I presume most other people) off was acting like a complete unmitigated jerk in every possible scenario. You were given several warnings and you decided not to head the advice. I'll say again you have brought this completely upon yourself.

I said I don't want to be mean to a kid, but I'll make an exception for insolent mouthy adolescents like yourself who don't understand the basic principles of human interaction. Here's a few pointers;

1. Cursing doesn't make you a man and proves nothing
    2. You don't make friends by treating people like crap
    3. You don't get what you want by insulting people
    4. Regardless of how you treat your peers, treat people in places of authority with respect (I don't mean me -- I mean Slipdigit)

If you think these are completely off-base and totally wrong, give the opposite a try. See how far you get.

[​IMG]
    ---

Lou/Jeff feel free to remove this if you feel its inappropriate.

Biak and Slipdigit like this.