Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Atacking Axis as Japan

Discussion in 'Hearts of Iron' started by tjalvar, May 5, 2010.

1. tjalvar

tjalvar recruit

Hello everyone!
    I'm an experienced HOI player and I usually play as Japan or Republican Spain. When playing Japan, after defeating the Chinese you always have to make a choice between atacking the Soviets or the Allies. This time, however, I decided that perhaps I could take another route and first throw the Axis out of Asia (Vietnam) and then attack them in Africa and Europe.

However, I have realised that this seems impossible no matter how I try to do it. I even considered options where it would be necessary to first atack unaligned countries in order to achieve this. I have tried the options of atacking Persia from Siam (which was possible in HoI 2 but now is to far for transports) and even atacking Afghanistan from Sinkiang, but this was impossible as (of course) I could fly over the small strip of Soviet and British soil between Sinkiang and Afghanistan.

I have also tried the options of atacking Galapagos Islands from Tahiti (in this game Argentina and Brazil are Axis, som atacking Ecuador could be a bridgepoint) or atacking Madagaskar from Siam. No matter what I try is just to far away.

Does anyone know of any way I could atack the Axis with Japan without atacking Soviet or the Allies?! Even a cheat for raising the range for transports would be welcome.

I want to let the Empire of the Rising Sun dawn over Berlin... :D