Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

bad day any one?

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by panzer kampf gruppen 6, Dec 9, 2009.

1. panzer kampf gruppen 6

panzer kampf gruppen 6 Dishonorably Discharged

I post this because i had a bad day and people should let go of these days i was jumped today by like 4 or 5 people (i am 15) and punched in my face and they took my phone. I think people should let go of their feelings of hate even tho i cant i feel kind of dumb i am sure no one else here was.

2. macrusk

macrusk Proud Daughter of a Canadian WWII Veteran

I am terribly sorry to hear that you had such a violent, bullying experience. At the moment you are wounded - physically, mentally, and/or emotionally, and you had all 3 - it is difficult to let go of your anger, frustration, embarrassment, and "hate", try to redirect it in some healthy manner. Hate ends up destroying you - not the people who were in the wrong and violated your rights. Try to learn from the experience - how could you have protected yourself or avoided the situation, is there any lawful way to regain your property. Sadly, sometimes there is no way to avoid the situation. You are at a vulnerable age, and I can only assure you that generally, as we get to adulthood the moments like you went through today will be more rare than as a young person.

BouncingSoul87 and mikebatzel like this.
  3. BouncingSoul87

BouncingSoul87 Member

I've had a really tough time through high school. The way some people (especially this age) act in order to conform and be socially accepted is rediculous. I've been told that high school is the toughest time of people's lives, but things always get better- I'm counting on it. Yeah it would be a great world if people could just get over their hate, but people are arrogant and stuck on their own self-glory. In all honesty though, if you were dumb it's doubful you'd take part in a forum like this. Just the fact that you have an interest in military history makes you have a intelligent/unique/awesome form of intellect.

4. sunny971

sunny971 Ace

Hey Panzer,

I'm sorry to hear that.. But think positive, it's all gonna be all right.. those idiots will pay for what they did.. It's Karma.. what goes around, comes around. you may not ever know it, but one day they will be locked up in a small cramped prison cell crying for their mommies.

it's gonna be okey. Besides, you got us to help you get though :)

Suzie.

5. panzer kampf gruppen 6

panzer kampf gruppen 6 Dishonorably Discharged

Thanks guy and highschool is hard it is diffrent i came from private school.

6. luketdrifter

luketdrifter Ace

I relate to you so much....though we didn't have phones when I was in school. I grew up extremely over weight...I dealt with it all through school. I used to get picked on, made fun of, whatever, right up until I graduated from high school. It was when I got to college I was able to leave that all behind. I met people and expanded my horizons and realized the idiots I grew up with were narrow minded and scared. I love to look at them now...see where the bully's have ended up. I'm the better person....they have nothing but the past. As silly as it is, I win. You will too...let them put the weight of their short comings on your shoulders now... and then shrug.

7. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

if it helps I had my face slashed from ear to mouth back in dec 1964,rushed to hospital and spent 2 weeks there,blood transfusion and scar from that day since,was hard and embarrassing to go out in public as the face is the first point of contact,and being 17 not any beard growth to hide it,it takes time to recover from such a beating, but time works,me! a lot of years to come to terms with,and had another operation in the late 70s to have plastic surgery to try to improve my appearance,today I've still got it and visible! but time has allowed me to let go of why me,who it was or thoughts from then,you'll move on, but memories from that day will pop up in your memory,but time will fade the moment,stay strong and you'll climb back,hey!you were brave enough to tell someone, and that is good,best regards,ray...

macrusk and texson66 like this.
  8. Ace

Ace Member

Buck up, it'll get better.. I'm still in Highschool too, but I remember way back in Elementary school when a couple of now star football players, used to 'table top' me if that's the right term. It hurts when it happens, but better days are alywas on the horizon, don't forget that, and don't forget, that chances are, you'll never see most of the peoplel from highschool later on in life anyway.

9. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Sorry to here of your travails, PKG6. Did you know any othe assailants and did you involve the police?

10. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

You young men in high school need to remember that school is jsut a short period of your life. Afterward it won't matter what those idiots did, especially if you are successful in your life and they aren't. Let them play their games, you continue to prepare for the future, study and learn, so that you and your children can live away from such creatures.

They are not worth your time.

11. Shangas

Shangas Member

Hey Panzer,

People are always going to be picked on in school, but as Slipdigit says, school is a short part of your life; a mere dozen years. Don't let bullies push you around. Stand up for yourself and let them know you won't take it, or just totally ignore them. I got picked on when I was in school, it wasn't that bad, just the one person (I was actually fairly popular, for reasons I still don't comprehend!), but it made things uncomfortable. At first I really didn't know how to cope with it, but in the end I my mind snapped, and I told myself: "I'm not going to put up with this crap anymore..." and started being a hell of a lot more assertive to these guys. It works. If they know you either don't care, or care enough to give them a piece of your mind...they'll back off.

On a related note of 'bad days', I had an argument with my dad yesterday for reasons I still don't understand.

12. Biak

Biak Adjutant Patron  

Hi Panzer,
    Unlike luketdrifter I was always the "runt" of my class in high school and saw the inside of many a locker or insides of trash cans (usually in an inverted position). Just hang in there, the number of good days will over shadow the bad.