Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

badges and insignia!

Discussion in 'Medals, Insignia, Badges & Recalls' started by mp38, Apr 12, 2002.

1. mp38

mp38 Member

I have several nazi badges, and insignia for sale. I also have some books, and some autographed photos for sale as well. Contact me for details. Serious inquiries only please!

Matt :cool:

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Glad to see you here Matt. I figured you might use P-38 as the name, but was pleasantly surprised with the name to my favorite machinegun.

And you already know the answer to your question--let me know what you got.

Also--check out my new Avatar pic on the Wehrmacht forums--im gonna see if I can get Otto to post it here for me sometime soon. :D Its a Sergeant Steiner avatar photo (James Coburn in Cross of Iron) :D

[ 13 April 2002, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: C.Evans ]

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Matt--I already got some possible buyers of some of your stuff. I will be contacting a few others today--send pics A.S.A.P. :D

4. mp38

mp38 Member

Carl,

where you (or anyone you know) interested in any of my items? If so let me know. The following items are already sold (from the list I sent to you)

1. SS officers' sleeve eagle
    2. Cased EK
    3. Walther PPK
    4. Femaru P37

I have had a lot of emails, and interested parties, so if you want anything, please let me know ASAP!

Matt :cool:

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Sent you an email about your Gen Assault Badge and your Gold Wound Badge. ;)