Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

books- a lot of them

Discussion in 'Book Swap' started by Mark C Yerger, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Mark C Yerger

Mark C Yerger New Member

Looking to downsize in aircraft and some of my ground texts, no "bargain table" lower level junk among them (or ever bought).

See attached, when I say a lot of titles, do mean a lot. And only part shown, mostly the stuff you can't find that's out of print
    and better than recent junk on the same topic LOL.

feel free to e-mail if have aircraft and ground interests if looking for a particular
    aircraft type, ground units, etc. US only, postal costs a pain and not looking to waste time (my experience thus far)
    and have someone overseas say it costs to much to send. It's all airmail these days. US can send media mail at normal sane costs.

The Putnam set is complete, they took forever to find, except for 1 of the 2 vols on a UD company. Love them for my RAF interest.
    Many books are probably new to members, I do miss the days when authors wrote for something besides money and quality mattered over speed.
    If looking for or want specific titles give them so I can cut/paste as a reply if available and price. Postal Money orders only, get at any post office.
    NO PAYPAL.

Mark
    yergemar@gmail.com

Attached Files:

Otto likes this.
  2. 693FA

693FA Member

Mark,

I recognized a couple of B-17 titles but was curious if you could list all you have related to them specifically. Or just send me a PM which ever.......Thanks

Regards
    Clint