Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Boyhood

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by jemimas_special2, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

you're still young too, there's still time

2. panzer kampf gruppen 6

panzer kampf gruppen 6 Dishonorably Discharged

I made a fake gun with a stick and tape a butter knife on that gotta count for somthing.

3. Shangas

Shangas Member

Hahahahaha...wow...

I remember when I was a kid, we had cap-guns. Revolvers and rifles and stuff like that. And you could buy those little red cap-discs to load into your gun so that it'd fire and let off this massive 'BANG!' and produce a hell of a lot of smoke.

...Boy that was fun.

I remember I took my cap-gun (an eight-shot revolver) and some handcuffs and a pair of keys to school once.

These days, you'd get locked in jail for that. Back then, nobody gave a hoot. We had all kinds of fun with the handcuffs. I actually brought the stuff there for a friend. We had drama that day, and two of my friends were going to act out a policeman arresting someone, so they wanted the revolver and the handcuffs as part of their act.

4. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

remember lighting up your plastic toy army men with a magnifying glass. thought it was cool but in my case got to close to our garage.......... yeah it burned brightly, and wrath of ( ! ) was on my little white butt

5. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

I also remember spending a few hours building a scale model plastic airplane (I don't remember what kind). After finishing, my pals and I took it to the second floor, lit a firecracker in the tail, and threw it out the window. It exploded quite nicely, but the melted plastic made a mess in the driveway.

6. panzer kampf gruppen 6

panzer kampf gruppen 6 Dishonorably Discharged

....wow.... Now i remember i bleached my dad cloths once with a cigerate.