Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Chinese textbook says The Vietnamese army abused Chinese female soldiers

Discussion in 'Military History' started by AdolfZhang, Aug 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. AdolfZhang

AdolfZhang New Member

I guess the Chinese textbook is telling a lie. Below is the text in the Chinese textbook:

"Seal Females":
    Vietnamese army committed heinous atrocities against Chinese female prisoners of war, the Chinese "seal females".
    During the war, some Chinese female soldiers (presumably some medical staff and communications soldiers) were captured.
    As soon as they fell into the hands of the Vietnamese army, they were apparently systematically repeatedly raped, and when they became pregnant, they were sawn off their limbs!
    Some female prisoners of war tried to kill themselves on hunger strike and were then forcibly injected with glucose.
    In the exchange of prisoners of war, these are no longer like human beings, ghostly female prisoners of war were returned to China.
    During a battle, Chinese troops captured a Vietnamese army stronghold and found several female "seals". At first sight, some of the "seals" cried, hit the wall with her head, some bite the comrade's barrel, asking him to kill her.

——————————————————————————————

But I feel that's a fabricated lie, that China is inciting hatred. Did a friend who knew surgery help me break this lie?

2. Takao

Takao Ace

3. AdolfZhang

AdolfZhang New Member

4. Takao

Takao Ace

Lies are usually wrapped around a kernel of truth.

Kai-Petri likes this.
  5. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

I would like to see some proof first. I can write the same story. Anyway, I always feel bad about the women and children, they cannot protect themselves simply.

6. AdolfZhang

AdolfZhang New Member

360截图20210803225335175.jpg 360截图20210803225358998.jpg

That' s the text and pic "Seal Females".

7. R Leonard

R Leonard Member

You do understand, do you not, that this is a WW2 forum, not a China-Vietnam Border Conflict Forum?

Perhaps you might find a more appreciative audience in a forum devoted to your conflict of choice.

George Patton and Slipdigit like this.
  8. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Sorry if they were forced. After WW2 many women knew that was the only way to survive. Read. About that? Like I said women and Children suffer first. Curiously, why was the photo taken And first? To prove excellence? Or. To prove "Seal females"? I know I asked for proof but Like said, not ww2 discussion. I was wrong there.

9. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Sorry if they were forced. After WW2 many women knew that was the only way to survive. Read. About that? Like I said women and Children suffer first. Curiously, why was the photo taken And first? To prove excellence? Or. To prove "Seal females"? I know I asked for proof but Like said, not ww2 discussion. I was wrong there.

10. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

11. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

12. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

I see the photo but cannot understand Chinese, mate. You can always talk of Red Army and rapes,too.

13. AdolfZhang

AdolfZhang New Member

As far as I know, Chinese has always been good at falsifying photos with Photoshop...

14. Prospero Quevedo

Prospero Quevedo Well-Known Member

The istealis, took women off front line fighting because of what the Arab soldiers would do to captured women soldiers, rape torture, torture them to death. I think their starting to let women back into front line combat as more women have requested combat duty like women here. Not sure how that's really working out knew a few women that went into the military about half to two thirds ended up getting a discharge, moswere pregnate by their superior officer they were like sweeper out quietly and most of the officers were still left in their commands. One girl told me she had to sign a bunch of papers to non disclosure and to get medical and some kind of child support. How did we hand this during the war when we had millions of men and thousands of women. Also after every war the thousands of war brides and children. Like operation baby lift, how tragic but reveled that even Air Force maintenance got sloppy. We were flying c5s every day trying to pull out troops and equipment and the maintenance crews were falling behind and unfortunately took short cuts that lead to the failure of the rear doors and the plane crashed killing hundreds of children and nursing staff amazingly the upper troop deck stayed intact and skidded in a rice paddy, saving a couple hundred babies and the nurses taking care of them. Many considered it one of the worst accidents in Air Force history with so many civilian deaths, an immediate investigation was called but the team had an idea of the cause but the parts were missing from the site they knew savangers must have taken them and offered a cash reward for parts the parts soon showed up and confirmed the latch mechcanizism was miss aligned maintenance records show the parts were recently installed as the plane had been out of service for awhile and the latch mechanism was removed to put another plane in service. When the new parts were installed the installer failed to make sure the latches were set in the poroper positions so the latches failed to lock in their posts. The door closed and a few of the latches locked but not enough so when the plane reached a high altitude the door failed the blow out also took out some of the hydraulics causing control issues the plane hit the ground and just ground itself away as plane skidded it just disinter grated leaving the upper decks basically the flight cabin and troop deck. A hole shake down of the maintenance service was order a more strick observation of procedures and cross checks a redesign of the latch system to insure against future failures. Sad what was supposed to be a great humanitarian achievement of the war turn sour.

15. Takao

Takao Ace

Israeli women were returned to combat roles in 2000. Although they make up about 4% of the Israeli combat troops. 535 Isreali women have been killed in combat since 1962. All Israeli women serve in the Army for 2 years and some months, and are then considered in the reserves until disqualified by age.

16. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Agreed about the women.

I saw a document on Ghaza. They had dug holes for Food and water. However, they also brought more missiles to attack Israel. To me it makes no sense. Missiles are better than Food. Well, whatever gives you kicks in life.

17. AdolfZhang

AdolfZhang New Member

Many old people in China still believe that: in the last century, the Soviet Union sent secret agents to China to cut boys' testicles to make atomic bombs, and thousands of boys' testicles could make an atomic bomb.

That's all because: 蛋(egg, testicles, scrotum) pronounces the same as 弹(bomb).

18. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

What a weird belief. I hope they have recovered from it.

Btw, I saw a document on a mandarin China typewriter. It had like 2-3 the number of words compared to us. Ouch!

19. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

...why would anyone believe they didn't? the US did in Vietnam ...etc
    .humans will do what they do