Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Cowardly american DOGS!

Discussion in 'Western Europe 1943 - 1945' started by Mortman2004, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Mortman2004

Mortman2004 Dishonorably Discharged

2. Mortman2004

www.bills-bunker.de* This is on the Fictitious george washington legion which thankfully didnt exist but theyre are at least 2 documented traitors who served in the Waffen SS.. thankfully one got his killed in combat... hope he went slow and hard.. And for any of you younger nazi supporters dont get any ideas this isnt about the idea of supporting the SS in any way shape or form... The only good SS man in my mind has been dead for at least 6 days

3. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

4. Mortman2004

Thanx for the info JC....

5. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

Wow! Strongly worded! Some members of this forum better watch who they bump into :D

6. Mortman2004

if your a traitor in my mind your scum... I got no beef with some dumbass being brainwashed when since he was 5 to be a good little nazi.. They were ignorant in some respects...Still doesnt absolve them from commiting atrocities but they also were Conditioned to be that way... but for somone WHo wasnt indoctrinated WHo has seen and lived and given an oath to fight for the allied army of his origin NO excuse for this NONE.....and for the kids in the forum who wana grow up and BE SS men your scum too... why honor bullies

7. Mortman2004

I feel the same way about that Defective taliban bastard John Walker Lindh... id love 5 minutes alone with that dude..

8. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

SPEAK THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL good on yer Mike nothing wrong with good honest plain speaking think we need a bit more of it in the world today.

9. TheRedBaron

TheRedBaron Ace

So....

do you have the same level of feelings towards Americans who served in the Heer?

Just because you are born in America does not make you american. Im afraid I dont go in for the over the top flag waving patriotism, but if some of these men wished to serve the country that they viewed as their 'homeland' then thats their choice.

Im afraid i find the whole 'Nazi scum' and 'only good SS man is a dead one' routine as tiresome and clinched as the Nazi fanboys.

Can no one discuss history on here anymore?

Does all have to be flag waving and chest beatring?

10. Mortman2004

OK red nice try,,,, I said specifly WAFFEN SS lol the wehrmacht was a diferent enemy,, and a different issue entirely

11. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Speaking of Americans who served in the Waffen SS, the numbers aren't as low as it may seem. My good friend and Waffen SS Knightscross Recipient: Remy Schrijnen-told me that he knew of several who served in his unit-which was SS Sturmbrigade Langemarck. The reason I know this, is because I personally heard it from him (translated by my German friend Susanne) when Susanne and I went and spent the day with Remy and his Wife in Hagen back in Sept 2000. I don't have any reason to doubt Remy's word on this.

There is more on this site about what I said-I just don't know in what threads they are in?

Somethings I want to make sure everybody knows about Remy Schrijnen, is that he never committed any atrocities of anykind-he was a Belgian Nazi and held some of their beliefs, but he was an honorable soldier who fought the Russians on the Eastern Front. Also, he never pushed his beliefs on anyone-and expected the same.

Remy, also had high regards to any man who stood up and fought-no matter what side they were on. Also, he was a very kind and generous person and I am glad to have been friend of his for several years before he passed away. During our visit, Remy showed me quite a few of his personal photos while he was on the Eastern Front. One in particular that he took, sent a chill down my spine. This one showed several Russian tanks passing so close to his position (hatches closed) that you could reach out and touch them. One thing is for sure, for a man who im a few inches taller than, this guy had the Brass Gonads of Zeus.

Lastly, I definately do not condone nazism in any way, shape or form. It just so happened that he was a Belgian Nazi, and that was that.

Best regards--Carl.

PS, I too can't stand that trash that does run around wishing they could kiss Hitlers feet and that also has to have those symbols tattooed all over the place and listening to Die Horst Wessel Lied. :yuk:

12. kimfdim

kimfdim Member

There were more Americans who held the beliefs of the Fatherland during WWII than most people know. Read this snippet:
    German American Bund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From anything I read about it, Hitler was pleased that there were "American Nazi's" in the United States, making sure they had enough propoganda to amuse themselves as well as to spread around, but he never really gave Kuhn the time of day...as you can imagine, Kuhn wanted his minute of fame with the Fürer.

You would be surprised what history about America you didn't learn in high school!

Lisa

13. Keystone Two-Eight

Keystone Two-Eight Member

Well look at how badly we treated our very own African American troops! Aside from certain elements here and there, they were relegated to doing menial labor during the war and were segregated to boot. It's not like we were a shining example of tolerance ourselves. It's akin to screaming "animal rights" while eating a cheeseburger.

14. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

You are right Lisa. You can also see here too :rolleyes:. You can read quite a bit from people who are biased, lesser informed,misinformed or downright ignorant.:eek:

15. Mortman2004

Never said america was perfect but i want this thread to be made quite clear this ISNT about glorifying idiots who have NO pride or honor... and Red Im gonna always pound my chest HARd for my country.. I fought and spilled blood for it and I love it.. IM SHAMELESS about it.. Sorry im not intellectual enough for you im just a DUMB yank... but at least im not condescending.... crying shame Im an Officer and nto a gent aint it.... guess ill always be a sgt at heart...

16. Lippert

Lippert Member

GET SOME!

17. Bleak December

Bleak December Member

Just curious, but is your opinion strictly for Americans who changed sides and joined the SS, or does it include traitors of any kind? Such as Germans switching sides, or Japanese-American citizens working as spies and such. Or any case where the traitor is not American.

18. kimfdim

kimfdim Member

One of the coolest things I saw recently was an African American recieving the Medal of Honor (he was a medic) for his heroism in Vietnam. How cool it was to see him get it when the country he was representing still had meager civil rights for African Americans at that time. (now, isn't that an oxymoron!)

Lisa

19. 4th wilts

4th wilts Member

hope he went slow and hard....i dont go much for this,surely just a bullet in the head is enough.lee.

20. bigfun

bigfun Ace

interesting mortman, thanks for the info.