Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Creating a Militia

Discussion in 'Military History' started by Brayden Allen, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Brayden Allen

Brayden Allen Member

As you can tell from the many threads I post on this site I have a lot of time on my hands. Unfortunately, many of the ideas I have and sometime post on this site I seem to lose interest in or something like it. However, I was doing so researching and watching some of my favorite videos on YouTube and came across an idea. Being a lover of History, Military, Weaponry, etc. I thought of creating my own militia. I had this idea because I watched many political videos and have seen the political state in my home nation of the USA and have seen how divided people have become and just how violent it have become. So, in order to protect my ideals (What to know them, just ask) I thought I should create like a military protection group, sort-of like a modern day version of the Colonial Minutemen during American Revolution times. What do you guys think?

2. R Leonard

R Leonard Member

You may wish to check your state code re militias, depending on your age you may already be a member of the state militia.

3. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

I think some ones name has been added to the FBI Watchlist....

4. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Go ahead, arm up. Just remember what the legitimate military organizations will bring to the fight.

[​IMG]

TIRDAD likes this.