Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Debbie's Photos

Discussion in 'What Granddad did in the War' started by LRusso216, Apr 5, 2015.

1. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Here are two photos of Debbie's that she sent me. I'm not sure of identification, so I hope she'll chime in and set me straight. Meanwhile, enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. tjcarp

tjcarp Member

Hello Everyone , Thanks Lou for posting my photos !!! In the first photo Dad is the first on the left :) In the second photo he is the last one on the right squatting down ( front row ) . They are in front of the plane De Joker in the second photo . In the first photo they are standing in front of the Dorothy Dee . Dad flew on both of these planes as the waist gunner . A very nice man at the Army Air Force forums found the photos and emailed them to me !!! Another wonderful man Ken who is the research director at the 390th Memorial Museum in Arizona has also found photos of dad :) He called me yesterday and we had a lovely conversation and he is looking into where dad went to school !! My husband and I are planning a trip to Arizona in November to attend a special event honoring the 390ths veterans at the Museum . There are a still a few veterans from the 390th still with us and it will be a honor to meet them !! I can't wait :) Again I have to give you all a big " Thank You " for all the wonderful help you all have given me !! I am proud to know you all !! With much love , Debbie

3. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing