Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Donald J Trump

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by CAC, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

An interesting comment from our now ex Prime Minister...(he was voted out by his party about 2 months ago) - Having the luxury of his own opinions now he stated on radio that ours was the "superior" culture to Islam nations...Saying that ours was superior to any culture that kills people as a way of doing business/politics (not exact quote)...whilst many agree with him, he does have the gravitas of a Prime Minister...and of course the Muslim community's reply was that the comment wasnt helpful...

2. Takao

Takao Ace

Send him over here. Sound like he would make a good running mate for Donald Rump.

3. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

He's in a league AALLLL his own...
    Our ex prime minister is a Rhodes Scholar (like most of our PMs) - hes no dummy...

4. Takao

Takao Ace

Damn, that means he is smart enough to stay there.

I was hoping for a high IQ to balance Rump's low IQ.

CAC likes this.
  5. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Yeah, i get it. Peeps try to say low iq voters for trump. Like i say, err on the side of caution.
    Unsure why anyone would vote hillary/ Sanders, i figure they are low iq because they don't know or appreciate recent or past history and how we made it.
    Hillary voters are all about hollywood and the kardashebutts, bruce, hollywood "stars" who speak about things they know nothing about.
    We killed a lot of enemies, which is what is required in order to win baby. Tigerblood, lol.

6. Takao

Takao Ace

Their all fit for the clown car...Maybe this year I will go with the Veteran's Party
    http://chriskeniston2016.com/

AS for Tiger blood...He's been going through a rough patch lately, but it is not out of the question that he will be back on top of the PGA...It could happen.

7. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Everyone loves an underdog.

8. lwd

lwd Ace

My latest theory on Trump is that he really doesn't want to be president but does really like the spotlight. The dumber the statements he makes the more media attention he gets and the less chance he actually gets elected. I'm not at all sure it's correct but it does explain why a reasonably intelligent person would be saying the things he is. I don't think he would still be as rich as he is if he was as dumb as his recent statements make him look and this is the only thing I could come up with.

9. toki2

toki2 Active Member

My son agrees with you totally. He says it is just a ruse to get Hilary elected. I think that Trump has an inflated ego and thinks that he is God.

10. belasar

belasar Court Jester Staff Member

This line split from its original thread for clarity.

Carry on.

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Active Member

I would vote for Trump simply because I know Hillary's presidency will hurt the country. Trump may hurt it or not but there is a potential that his experience in business and getting politicians to do what he wants could allow him to reform the system.

We know Hillary's position which is more of the same.

Trump may decide that going down as the president that turned the country around will be his legacy or he could ruin it forever. I'll take the chance for a return to greatness. Actually Trump's worth it simply for the lack of politically correct BS.

A big ego isn't a bad thing if you use it to achieve the right things. Besides how big is Hillary's ego?

12. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

I find it hard to believe Trump is the front runner. But then, the opposite side has even worse choices.

13. Pacifist

Pacifist Active Member

In a sane rational world where politicians were held accountable and actually had to have reasonable arguments rather than state that anyone who disagrees with me is a bad person therefore I win the argument I'd agree with you. However this is our world, a known bad choice and a possibly bad choice.

14. lwd

lwd Ace

If it's between Hillary and Trump I'll vote for someone else. Almost anyone else ...

15. Takao

Takao Ace

Yeah, it's two known bad choices...Wonder what's behind door #3.

16. lwd

lwd Ace

I'm hoping that neither of those two make it through the primaries. There might actually be someone worth voting for in that case.

17. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

at least Trump tells what he truly believes because he doesn't need money or care if he wins or not....unlike the other fork-tongued ones who lie and/or water down their true feelings to get elected.....they want to appease everyone, even if it means going against American values...they'll say anything to get votes
    during the primaries, the party runners will bad mouth and try to make the other runners look like the son of satan...but after the primaries, they back those same people for the principal elections !!....liars/hypocrites

18. Takao

Takao Ace

Bronk, your starting to remind me of that dingbat NH rep Susan DeLemus.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKQ4_JDSjos

19. Takao

Takao Ace

20. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

if Trump is such a bigot, how come he doesn't want to ban the many other religions?? after all the examples I've posted, and the most recent attacks, ...?? it's not bigotry--it's common sense..he doesn't hate ..I don't hate cultures, people , etc...but I don't see a bunch of Scandinavians committing a bunch of terror acts...
    we just had 2 more attacks by Muslims, and Trump is wrong?? ??? I ask again, when will you learn?? when they use a nuke or chemical/bio weapons?? too late them..or when most people are making 15 $ an hour and prices are out of control because we let in everyone and anyone, many people, year after year after year....basic economics here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.