Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Donald John Trump

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Tamino, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m kenny

m kenny Member

Read about far-right nationalist thugs who killed Turks in Germany.

According to the police report, fire broke out at the entrance of the house Untere Wernerstraße 81 at 1:38 am on May 29, 1993. The fire had been set with gasoline. Mevlüde Genç, 50 years old at the time and the oldest member of the family, was able to climb out of a window and alert neighbors. She lost two daughters, two granddaughters and a niece that night.
    Fire fighters arrived after five minutes, but it was too late. Gürsün İnce, 27 years old, jumped out of a window and died. Her four-year-old daughter, whom she had held in her arms, survived. The girls Hatice Genç (18 years old), Gülistan Öztürk (12 years old), Hülya Genç (9 years old) and Saime Genç (4 years old) died in the flames. Bekir Genç, 15 years old, jumped burning out of a window; he survived with severe injuries. A six-month-old infant and a three-year-old child suffered life-threatening injuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solingen_arson_attack_of_1993

There are many other attacks if you care to look.

Patriots who wave flags and say they want to die for their flag-but instead settle for burning children alive instead.

2. Takao

Takao Ace

Close to zero huh. Trump's total is up to thirteen...The Arabs will have to hustle to catch up.

3. Takao

Takao Ace

A knife is the least of his weapons array, he is within reach of the nuclear football at all times...
    [​IMG]

4. Takao

Takao Ace

That's not saying much, the British Army only has 88,000.

5. Takao

Takao Ace

Yes, from Hitler.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bEVI5Kls_A

6. wm.

wm. Well-Known Member

That could have been great, but Maher ruined it with his boring voiceover.

7. wm.

wm. Well-Known Member

Patriots had nothing to do with it.
    It was mostly peaceful protests against the Government, clandestinely "parachuting" Turkish immigrants (associated with crime and violence) into their small communities without any consultations with local governments.
    Those protests were exploited and hijacked by skinheads and other extremists, not by "right-wingers" - which itself is just an emotionally charged, empty term.

8. m kenny

m kenny Member

That you even tried to explain/defend the killing is very telling.
    The translation of 'associated with crime and violence' is 'they deserved it/it was their own fault/they were criminals'.
    Quite frankly your post appals me.

The correct response would be 'murdering scum',

Excuse me I must go, I feel I need a bath.

9. denny

denny Member

That is pretty bad.....they forgot the little Hitler Mustache.
    I do not see the problem.....most of us White People are not Fascist, Nazis, so we speak up when a White Nationalist like Rump, Bannon, Conway, Pruit, Perry, Mattis, and the rest of Rumps "Sea Of White Faces" cabinet starts to spread their plan of hate and oppression.
    It did not take long, The Seal Team 6 just murdered a little girl that was the child of an American Citizen (whose Father was also murdered by the u.s.a.) along with 9 other kids, 8 women and an assortment of other Villagers/Farmers of Yemen.
    Yes Sir....making america great again.

10. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

Trump has zero idea about military matters. His military hierarchy spout off about this and that and he just nods his head. He is already turning into a puppet for alt-right nationalists.

11. wm.

wm. Well-Known Member

He doesn't have to. He has Gen. James Mattis for this.

12. m kenny

m kenny Member

Another triumph for Trump

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38860907

The former prime minister of Norway, Kjell Magne Bondevik, said he was detained at a US airport earlier this week because he had visited Iran in 2014.
    Mr Bondevik, who said he was travelling on his diplomatic passport, was held for about an hour.

13. wm.

wm. Well-Known Member

Yes, because it's better to close your eyes, ignore the real causes of events, ignore real history - better use it as propaganda tool for fighting the real and the imagined enemies of the left.

In that year the crime rate in Germany skyrocket, with 400,000 additional crimes committed mainly by foreigners: Poles, Russians, Turks. Turkish mafia controlled/controls almost all drugs smuggling and distribution in Germany, even today there are 57 known Turkish gang in Germany.
    Some people remember how it was then in Germany. It wasn't a safe place for anybody.
    Some like the author of that Wikipedia article prefer to falsify history for ideological reasons.

Those Turks weren't murdered by the people of that town, protesting for days against their Government stuffing their town with immigrants, without providing adequate Police protection for them, and for those immigrants too, but by just four, living on welfare skinheads.

14. wm.

wm. Well-Known Member

Immigration officials told him it was unrelated to President Trump's temporary ban on Iranian nationals.
    Instead, he was told it related to a 2015 law which places extra restrictions on countries that are part of the US visa waiver programme, according to an interview with ABC7 news.

15. Takao

Takao Ace

And another Trump "triumph"...

He posted this on his Twitter account concerning the thwarted attack on the Louvre in Paris, in which the suspect was shot and a soldier slightly wounded.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827499871011819520

But, for some reason...I cannot find any Trump Tweet concerning that alt-right whack job that killed those Muslims at the mosque in Quebec.

Wonder why that is?

A soldier slightly wounded by a purported Islamic terrorist and Trump is all fear and vitriol.

Six dead Muslims at the hand of an Alt-Right terrorist...And nothing.

Shame on you Mr, President.

denny and LRusso216 like this.
  16. m kenny

m kenny Member

I would love you on a jury if I was on trial. I would just have to say 'I am innocent' and given your propensity to take every statement at face value I would walk!

17. m kenny

m kenny Member

I read over here that Fox News continued to repeat the first incorrect information that there was a second Muslim attacker (a man who turned out to be completely unrelated to any attack) even after it was told by the Canadian authorities the man had no connection to the attack.

18. Takao

Takao Ace

And if I told you the moon is made of bleu cheese, would you believe me?

19. m kenny

m kenny Member

Pathetic excuse making. Skinheads are Right-wing idiots. In the UK NF/EDL marches /rallies are composed almost exclusively of bald-headed thugs wearing Doc Martins.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M

Another clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYU5kpPHM40

If you cant be bothered to listen to the idiot rambling in the above skip to the stills at the end of the film.

20. wm.

wm. Well-Known Member

Nobody has denied that information, that it was unrelated, as yet. So why I should believe in nothing.

Of course in a reasonable country it would be sufficient to examine papers and anuses of likely terrorists, in this case Muslims who visited Iran - but in the US it is racism, xenophobia, fascism, and trumpism.
    So now everybody's papers and anuses are examined, so the papers and anuses of Muslims who visited Iran could.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.