Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Donald John Trump

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Tamino, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

I would love there to be a political discussion that doesn't attack others beliefs and turn into a pissing competition but rather a lively debate about what is REALLY happening. The actual issues. Didn't we have enough BS and hate speech during the campaign.

Wait, it's politics. Forget it.

2. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

[​IMG]

Mutley likes this.
  3. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that a Trump thread would cause discord.

4. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha

5. Brian Smith

Brian Smith Active Member

Bridlington East Riding Yorkshire England
    Never said it was right or that I agreed with it, only that anything with numbers that tries to highlight a point is interesting. If anyone disagrees with the figures would be good to see their version.

6. OpanaPointer

Would that just, you know, start an argument?

7. Tamino

Tamino Doc - The Deplorable

I'm out of salutes - Brian Smith deserves more than a single salute I had left. Thanks Brian for the great #56 post .

@KodiakBeer. I'm not schocked because I am aware that Democrat bad loosers are still in a highly volatile, instable state, prepared to explode at any time. Live time bombs, nervous, meany..

However, I am very glad to see statistics Brian has provided regarding the "California Syndrome". California may have her if they really want . What makes me feel really enthusiastic about the USA is the map below. The map clearly indicates that:

The USA has maintained a solid and healthy core.
    Good bless America.

[​IMG]

8. OpanaPointer

Anybody remember when Trumpet said the Electoral College should be abolished?

9. Tamino

@OpanaPointer

I will leave you here alone so you may cry in solitude over Hillary's political grave as long as you can. Cry baby, cry. :cool:

10. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

The liberal elites on the coasts refer to the center as "flyover country." We're all toothless, banjo playing hillbillies out here in the wilderness.

11. OpanaPointer

That's what I like about you guys, always ready with the insults.

George Patton likes this.
  12. Tamino

I have intended that the previous post would be the last from me, but I have returned just to express my respect for “all toothless, banjo playing hillbillies out here in the wilderness”. I have sensed your sarcasm, a positive one. Just look at that video below about traditional Democrats who decided to vote for Trump this time because Democrats have betrayed them for too long. The man said “We are those who make this world goes arround...”. Pseudo-elite think they are smarter. Well, you decide.

In shortage of time you can simply jump to 2:50.

"CNN's Van Jones Finally *Gets It* That Donald Trump Voters Aren't a Bunch of Racists"

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6NEsM5Zs6U[/media]

13. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

Yeah, Tamino, you're touching on something that is real. A tangible shift in American politics. The Democrats used to be the party of the blue collar working class. That was the identity, the base of their power. Now they are shifting further left and focusing on things that don't mean much to working people. If you're struggling to keep up with the fuel costs to heat your house, you don't want to hear your Senator bleating that we need to raise fuel taxes to combat global warming. If your company is moving to Mexico to beat the 35% corporate tax and you will lose your job, you don't want to hear your Senator bleating about greedy corporations - you just want to keep your job.

Weirdly, the democrats haven't grasped this. Pelosi (California) is the leader of the House democrats. She was challenged by a guy named Ryan (Ohio) who made the case I just made above - move back to the working class, the heartland, the political center - jobs. He was soundly defeated.
    Reid was the leader of the Senate Democrats and he just retired and was replaced by another angry far left cretin named Schumer (New York).

They don't get it. A political party must follow their members. The members are not going to follow that party when it no longer represents their needs.

Thus, Trump.

WW2HistoryGal and rkline56 like this.
  14. Takao

Takao Ace

That was already proved when Hillary and Donald won the nominations of their respective parties.

freebird and OpanaPointer like this.
  15. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

It's funny that you think all liberals are the same. The same media that makes all conservatives out to be racist, woman demeaning, Bible thumpers is the same media that makes all liberals into tree hugging, bleeding heart, whiners.

In fact, the media just perpetuates the same stereotype whether your watching Fox or CNN. It's a failure and it makes me ill.

You know where I stand politically and to be honest, I am not happy about the outcome of the election. IMO Trump is a racist clown, and hes not the least concerned about this country. I hope I am wrong and we make progress. He's the result of a failure of the Democratic party taking the larger picture into account. Clinton's campaign was terrible and it never took the pulse of the nation. It furthered the cause for civil rights but it forgot the white working class. My frustration stems from my own party.

Buten42 likes this.
  16. freebird

freebird Member

Just as considerate as the POTUS himself. :D
    But not drinking the Kool aid.

Agreed.

Amen to that.

17. freebird

freebird Member

Are you serious?!?
    Have you looked at the map?
    Of 33 seats, the GOP is defending just 8, in the liberal strongholds of UT, AZ, TX, TN, MS, NE WY, & NV
    They MIGHT lose NV.
    Dem's will be lucky if they only drop a couple of seats

Who are these wailing Dem's? (Besides Opana)
    Tamino, don't assume that everyone who is skeptical of Trump is a lefty, or that they supported Clinton

The system is rigged? ;)

:D :D :D

18. Takao

Takao Ace

19. Brian Smith

Brian Smith Active Member

Bridlington East Riding Yorkshire England
    No problem just one of many I seem to get at regular intervals from here and there, never know how accurate they are.

As for the tread its all kicking off - we seem to have a number of issues around that have really concentrated and split opinion but the main thrust of my initial post was decisions have been made and will not be changing just because there is a vocal disagreement with them. Others seem to think they can still change the outcome.

20. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

Ok. Can he be defended about his latest Nazi tweet comparing his issues with the intelligence agency with that of Holocaust survivors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.