Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Encyclopedia of the New Order - Special issue - French in German uniform Part I

Discussion in 'WWII Books & Publications' started by Bouysse, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Bouysse

Bouysse New Member

Grégory Bouysse is proud to announce to you the release of « Encyclopedia of the New Order – Special issue – French in German uniform part I : Officers of the Waffen-SS ».

For the really first time in english language, the most complete and precise biographical study about the French in German uniform (1941-1945). In this book of more than 340 pages, including some 240 photographs (a lot unpublished), the biography of the 176 French officers who served in the ranks of the Waffen-SS (sorted by unit : Sturmbrigade Frankreich / LVF / Milice Française / Kriegsmarine), and the German officers (and Swiss) who served on their side.

The book is available at the link below (available in French language too) :

http://www.lulu.com/shop/gr%C3%A9gory-bouysse/encyclopedia-of-the-new-order-special-issue-french-in-german-uniform-part-i-officers-of-the-waffen-ss/paperback/product-23868705.html

Two others volumes will follow (in 2019), about the NCO/Soldiers of the Waffen-SS, and members of the LVF and other French units.

At this day, 7 volumes of « Encyclopédie de l'Ordre Nouveau » were published, they cover all the aspects of the political, military and police Collaboration in France, in each department of the country (Haute-Garonne, Ariège, Tarn, Tarn-et-Garonne, Lot-et-Garonne, Gers, Lot and nationals/Vichy superiors political chiefs).

These seven volumes compulse some 1200 biography, and a lot of documents, photographs and complete organigramms, 95% of them never published ! For obvious reasons (time, profitability...), they are only available in French, and i am sorry about it...

Two books about the Walloons of the Legion Wallonia (more than 400 biography) exist. They will be translated in English in 2019. So, be patient !

The author is always happy to help historians and searchers at this e-mail : encyclo-collaboration@hotmail.com

Thanks,

G. BOUYSSE

PS : To finish, don't hesitate to share these informations and the book's link to your contacts. The author has only the Internet forums and the social networds to promote his artwork, and it can be a big help to keep the faith to the next volumes.

Couv version anglaise.jpg

ColHessler likes this.