Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

F1 2018 - Race 4 - Baku, Azerbaijan

Discussion in 'Sport & Athletics' started by Otto, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Very much looking forward to Baku. I'm a Ferrari fan following the family regime, so Vetter taking pole position is positive.

I do like la Scuderia, but I don't particularly like Vettel, favouring Kimi, but I'll take a Ferrari win any way I can get it. I'm also hopefully watching Charles Leclerc, being quite impressed he qualified p13 at Baku in his Alpa Romeo Sauber, a full five positions ahead of his teammate.

Very eager to see how this race plays out, the qualification order being very interesting.

2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Cheers Otto!
    Alonso now 13th, Haas doing badly again. My guess is Verstappen will be out in the first corner too hungry still.Bottas is wanted to get past Vettel to second and Hamilton to no 1 in the Start so Hamilton can get away . Kimi is too far to help Vettel.

3. Otto

Verstappen is far too aggressive. Some still make excuses for his age, but this is his fourth season. He certainly has talent though.

Vettel should do well again, as long as Verstappen doesn't torpedo him again. Too bad for Kimi, he would have had pole if not for one small error.

In Baku there will be so many safety cars that the starting order will undoubtedly get shuffled. I think Kimi and Ricciardo will perform well here.

4. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Bottas almost won and Kimi was second even if he was after the crash 12th. Ricciardo had a car crash with Verstappen. What a race. Kph

5. Otto

A chaotic race, typical of Baku. I feel sorry for Bottas, not so much for team Red Bull. Red Bull need to organize their team. There was no reason to let their drivers butt heads all race. Sheer stupidity.

Leclerc getting p6 was impressive.