Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

FEAR,COURAGE AND WAR, PART 2

Discussion in 'Fiction' started by GI546, Mar 17, 2010.

1. GI546

GI546 Member

What Lukas had feared had arrived, the Russians ambushed them, and Lukas and five other men were the only one left. They had been captured by the Russians and kept in a makeshift prison camp. He was locked up until the advancing Germans during the Kursk offensive released him. He joined a panzer regiment and fought back the Russians,until him and his division were called down to Italy to defend against the American invaders.The story continues here......

FALL BACK! FALL BACK! Is what Lukas' seargent shouted. But Lukas did not want to fall back. He wanted to send the American soldiers to the hell where he thought they belonged.
    His fixed MG-34 was running out of ammo, and he would not rest until everyone of his bullets were emptied into the guts of the allied soldiers.
    Get backe here you coward! Lukas yelled to his fleeing MG loader.
    Das Fuher would not be pleased!
    Lukas finally ran out of ammo, and fled with his other comrades to a coastal town were the germans would have a better defense system.

Lukas' division set up strategic defensive positions in the town;a sniper in the church's bell tower,an MG-42 facing the town square, four Panzer III's and one Tiger tank neatly tucked away in garages and barns, and the determination of the troops.
    But the morale lowered when the mortars hit.
    *BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*
    About 20 or so men cried in desperation for their mothers, morphine, and a gunshot to end their suffering.
    The seargent surveyed the battlefield.
    Oh crap,he said,this isn't good.
    2 armored divisions and 3 companys were approaching the battlefield, pumped up with adreneline.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

KillerRekoil likes this.
  2. KillerRekoil

KillerRekoil Member

Nice story! However I think you shoulod add more detail. See Operation Jubilee: Storm Front you can see how much more detail there is but I don't know its just my opinion... I enjoyed your story though :) pls try make a part 3 :)