Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Finally: Justice for Assange ...

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Tamino, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Tamino

Tamino Doc - The Deplorable

This simple matter became complicated. An honest man has revealed quite embarrassing information, now Britons, Swedes and CIA are hunting him as a warning to the other potential "traitors". He is declared as a major "security treat" and a "Russian spy". Only retards believe that. American secret services are doing now what the USSR did in the past – they are hunting innocent naive people who dared to point a finger on the wrongdoings of the ruling class.

Hilary is a security treat, she has spread top secret material over her private mail server. That wasn't a Wiki Leaks conspiracy. Clintons were just by-passing official channels to secretly run their business - bribery.

America should have hunted the real perpetrators, not an innocent man.

Poppy and denny like this.
  2. Takao

Takao Ace

Comical, truly comical.

"Innocent" men do not hide for years in an Ecuadorian Embassy.

Funny how you give Assange a free pass for releasing top secret information to the entire world, while at the same time castigating Clinton for doing the same to relatively few people. Double standard much?

3. lwd

lwd Ace

If he had at least gone to the effort of making sure that information identifying innocent individuals was removed from his post I would have more sympathy for him. His dismissing of the possibility of them being persecuted and possibly killed based on information he released as "collateral damage" on the other hand put's him in the accessory to murder category as far as I'm concerned. Not that he'll be tried for such.

4. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Mr Mac?...is he the lead singer? He died years ago if recalling.
    But, am jealous. Their Christmas album is one of my favourite for that time of year.

5. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

And we really haven't seen Assange lately. Ever since they cut his internet...reddit is all worried, saying the promised devastating mails were thwarted...i hope Assange is still kicking, and gets a US pardon.
    A lot of people die trying to get the truth out. Seth Rich being only 1...Peeps trying to stifle truth, are the ones the free world needs to worry about. Not whistle blowers.
    God bless all whistle blowers, to hell with soros and his minions.

6. lwd

lwd Ace

Assange hardly qualifies as a whistle blower nor does he seam to have been all that interested in the truth. Indeed he published much of the information on the assumption that it would be damaging to the US without even reviewing much of it. In the process he endangered the lives of a number of people. I'm not sure he's convictable of any offense here but I certainly don't see any reason to pardon him.

7. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

How would you classify Assange then?
    Like i said, a lot of people die. Weather by releasing truth or covering it up.
    The people who die while trying to do the right thing deserve 73 virgins.

8. lwd

lwd Ace

Assange clearly had an anti-American agenda and it dates back well before Wikileaks.

Redacting names could have limited the danger to innocent individuals and in some of the early releases they at least claimed to do this. Then there's the question of whether he did anything to actually check out how accurate the info he was publishing was.

Assange is quite clearly a propagandist. i.e. he is releasing information that supports a political agenda.

If he was really interested in the truth we'd see some attempt at balance for instance. As it is he's become a tool of governments that want to discredit the US. It's not clear just what if any US laws he's actually violated but I'd like to see what the courts decide.

9. Brian Smith

Brian Smith Active Member

Bridlington East Riding Yorkshire England
    There you go building my hopes up, what a let down, when I read the heading of the thread I thought he had been put before a firing squad.

I suppose there is still time?

10. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

The tides have turned. France next. Germany is near meltdown. Switzerland, Denmark. Cracking.
    Time will tell. Have been wrong before, but my spider senses- they tingle with schadenfreude of the snowflakes/left.

11. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

In order for balance, there needs to be weight. One side has all the weight, the other, not so much.

12. ColHessler

ColHessler Member

:salute:

13. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Haven't read the whole thread but Assange isn't a US citizen... How can he go to jail here?

14. Takao

Takao Ace

AFAIK, it would be some sort of espionage conviction. However, by the US legal system, the odds are in Assange's favor that he would not be convicted, unless it would be by a military tribunal - which would be unlikely.

My guess is that Assange is playing the "poor me." card, but nobody is paying him much attention. Which is why he is still stuck in the embassy.

15. Tamino

Ah, you don't understand, they intend to dump the 'deplorable Ausie' into the only foreign prison located at Cuba. ;)

16. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

My thoughts on his conviction are very similar. Though I will state that he has quite a following. What he has done is quite provocative. There are many who care about what happens to him for better or worse of course.

From my understanding everything WiKileaks has released has been 100% accurate. Many in the states are angry.

17. belasar

belasar Court Jester

If the CIA really wanted to do in ol' Julian they would plant false evidence that Wikileaks divulged secret info from Russia. Within the week Julian would succome to one of those freak rock climbing incidents inside the embassy.

18. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Have we heard anything from Julian since the denial of service?
    Buddy has been out of sight/sound since, unless i missed something.

19. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

:Rofl:

20. Tamino

I don't use social networks but this "tweet" below is rather indicative: If you want to catch a perpetrator he is in USA, chatting in a plane with the Attorney General of United States. Why Loretta Lynch hasn't started prosecuting rapists at her doorstep, or should I say: in her plane first?

@FrostJustin1911 24h24 hours ago

@GucciShade @wikileaks @repubblicait Now Julian is a rapist? Only rapist here is Bill Clinton

7 replies7 retweets150 likes

Retweet

More