Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Future War RP

Discussion in 'The Members Lounge' started by Siberian Black, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Siberian Black

Siberian Black New Member

via TanksinWW2
    "That's cause the only one here who speaks basic is our ex-captive here." Rattrap said indicating C-19965, "He tells me thier General, leader dude does, but I haven't seen him. How much longer buddy?" he asked C-19965.

2. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    "I'm just asking these guards to honour you two with the presence of the General, you impatient creature," C-19965 replied. "Other than the fact that your species is unknown, that you don't speak the Khaulen language, that you have Khaulen blood on your hands and that you refuse to be disarmed to see the General, you're also being denied entry for being a massive softie." He rolled his eyes, speaking to both the large non-human and the smaller human being. "Caring for weak species destined for destruction is a waste of time. Particularly if said species are insane enough to follow you here. You can be sure that your friend's ship is currently being surrounded by the General's guard, and that these troops are no match for your pathetic squad of riflemen."
    He turned back to Rattrap. "I can't get you in. The least you will have to do is disarm."

3. Siberian Black

via TanksinWW2
    "Much as my gut is screaming at me that I'll regret it.....fine." turning the Henderson he spoke quietly, "radio your men and tell them to get in the transports and ready to leav the instant things get bad. I'm not gonna lie to you, this will almost certainly end up that way." Facing C-19965 he spoke, "Shall we proceed? I'm getting antsy, don't like standing around too long."

4. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    "Destined for destruction!?", I said. "We have an IFJ armada blockading Mars for your big fat information! At any given time our starships can move in and bomb every last Khaulen soldier there into dust!". Then, I gave the order for my men to fall back around the shuttle and fighters and to leave as soon as they meet heavy fire. Then, I dropped my SMG, AK47, and Desert Eagle. I thought of trying to sneak in with the Colt King Cobra revolver with a short barrel that I happened to bring, but decided not to. I ditched that as well, leaving only my switchblade and a suit of bulletproof armour for protection. Then, I followed Rattrap and C-19965 in.

5. Siberian Black

via TanksinWW2
    "He's boasting as he might as well in his situation. And besides once they get in among the colonies no IFJ captain worth his ranks is gonna commence planetary bombardment without explicet orders from the brass on the surface. I'd be tempted to get them ready to evacuate eveyone they can but I doubt we'd be able to reach 'em now." said Rattrap as they passed under a huge stone arch.

6. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    We entered the building. Guards were around every corner, and they raised their weapons as soon as they saw Rattrap and we. C-19965 talked to them in Khaulen-ese to assure them we were harmless. We reached a room with large doors. C-19965 entered a secret code to open the doors. There, was the Khaulen Imperator General. He's uglier than I expected, I thought as I sat down in a chair. Negotiation time.

7. Siberian Black

via TanksinWW2
    (wow.......it died! Should we call it quits? doubt we're gonna get anything else 'done')

8. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    (maybe you can do a reply, Siberian. Then, we might be able to make up our own story).

9. merlin phpbb3

merlin phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    post subject

R.I.P.

10. Ricky

Ricky Well-Known Member

via TanksinWW2
  11. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Thanks Ricky. But Siberian's idea was great! I wonder how interesting things like this die.

12. Siberian Black

via TanksinWW2
    lack of interest mostly. the other forum I go one has RP's dyeing withing a few weeks (and they have more people interested)

We had one with one member more or less taking control....failed miserably.....everyone got confused (I didn't help...thought the fake cops were using live ammunition cause I though they were the real cops)

13. merlin phpbb3

merlin phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    post subject

What exactly does 'RP' stand for?

14. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Role play, I think. And I still think it's a bummer. Oh well, at least there's this other website I know where things are running smoothly.

15. merlin phpbb3

merlin phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    post subject

We'll miss you".

16. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    What do you mean, Merlin?

17. merlin phpbb3

merlin phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I thought you were leaving us, for another smooth-running web site. :roll:

18. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I am not. The fact that this RP's gone down the drain doesn't mean my participation in this forum is gonna' go with it.

19. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Actually, I was waiting for Smeghead to post here again, since he had taken the role of the General...

In any case, the whole story was quite silly, which I hinted at several times and which Panzerman pointed out with more biting cynicism. Even apart from the realism issues with the timelines, if you want to write a story, you have got to be able to kill off any and every character if the situation prescribes it.

20. Blaster

Blaster New Member

via TanksinWW2
    It's a good thing I didn't start this.