Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

German repatrioted soldiers POW assn.

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by C.Evans, Jul 9, 2001.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

It is:

Verband der Heimkehrer, Kriegsgefangenen und Vermisstenangehorigen Deutschland e. V
    Konstantinstrasse 17
    D-53179 Bonn
    Deutschland/Germany.

Tel. 0049-228-957140
    Fax. 0049-228-358483

If interested.. :cool: :cool:

2. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

thanks for this post. maybe I can use tit to find where my lst cousins are buried, etc.
    2 from the Wehrmacht, and one of these possibly MIA on the OST front, another one dying on his way home from a prison camp.....

ugh. Hey, Peppy, I like the icons man !

E.

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Erich, no problem and glad to post it, I too might have usage for it. I will be curious though, to hear what you find out--and good luck.

The icon I clicked on is Finlands flag aint it?

4. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Is it Sweden's ? Now if I was Scandanavian, that would be a different story.....

E

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I dont know-i'm too lazy to go look it up in a book of flags. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I know it resembles Norways flag, which I think is red and white? but its neat anyway.

6. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Mr cool here, actually going to be Mr. Shocked as we are having some way kuhl thunderstorms right now. Yes, it is the flag of Sweden. Norway has red background with a blue cross edged in white. Finland has a white background with blue cross. Carl, you are now set bud. I am trying to decipher the NJG 6 pilot's roster. A bit strange as I cannot find many of these guys. If they did not score any victories I may have a terrible time trying to put bios with these guys. You and the others will see a post soon.

E trying to turn off all the fans, and computer....... ! :eek:

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Erich: BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!, Bzzzzzziiit, bzzzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You enjoying the "s*h*o*c*k*i*n*g* ecperiance yet?? no? then go throw a cup of wasser into an electrical outlet. Just kidding, and you lucky luftwaffe pilot you, rain and cool weather, im now VERY jealous :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: no, im mad about that :mad: :mad: :mad: here I am, stuck in all this fragging HeAt~~~~~~~~~~~~~! :eek: :eek:

Actually, I definately am looking forward to your NJG stuff.