Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Globalists

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Ben Dover, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Seems the jury is still out on Russia hacking the US according to some...

Some claim it's rubbish. John Mcafee is one of those. Here is his view on this so called "report"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E7t5zbKnvQk

This one comes from FOX News and is for my friends that have a hard time finding RT credible...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWkbgC1iOKg

As for Trump and his cabinet... All will say what they have to in order to get approved into office by their constituents. Once they are in this Russian hysteria will subside and it will be business as usual. At least I hope, for all our sakes.

2. Takao

Takao Ace

I'll give John that...Mcafee was one of the greatest pieces of malware ever written. That thing was a PITA to remove from my parents' system.

3. green slime

green slime Member

...except John MacAfee himself is not very credible.

There's enough weird shit going on associated with Mr MacAfee that I'd take any information from that source with a hefty dose of salt.

4. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Say what you like about the man but he is quite accomplished in his field. He isn't the only one skeptical. Many others in his field share this view along with the gentleman in the video from Fox. Bottom line is that this new report (according to many critics in high places) is nothing but pure speculation.

It's intended for sheep.

5. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

:D :D

6. green slime

green slime Member

He was. Some time ago.

And Fox is suddenly your go to main stream media outlet? That doesn't strike you as peculiar?

The 'many' outspoken critics 'in high places' of this report talk about speculation... where were they on the issue of Iraqi WMD?

What's lacking is credibility. Everywhere. No wonder people dreg up Illuminati conspiracy theories, and see Bormann ruling Latin America. This planet is f****d.

That includes the sheep.

7. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Not sure I disagree with you. Credibility is definitely missing. The reason I posted a link for Fox is because the gentlemen questioning the report is no friend of Russia or Putin. There are those who are questioning this report who were for and against the findings concerning Iraq. Powell for example is also quite skeptical... A former British Ambassador is laughing at it so is Assange who claimed it wasn't Russia etc.

The released report fails to prove that Russia had anything to do with the hack... It it entirely speculative according to those mentioned above.

As for the world and the sheep.... Made me chuckle. Well done :D