Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Going to NYC April 25th

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Matthew, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Matthew

Matthew Member

This Friday, April 25th will be my first trip to NYC. I'm going with my school band and I'm really looking forward to the trip. We already have the schedule planned and were going to be pretty busy. Some of the places I'm going to are Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, United Nations Headquarters, Broadway with two different performances on Saturday and Sunday, Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum of Art and much more.

So, have any of you ever been to NYC before? Did you enjoy your time there?

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Have a fun trip but, you better keep your hand on your wallet. My roommate is from Brooklyn and has told me many "adventure stories" from his growing up "in the city." Heck, he even started a riot once, busted a 2x4 over someguys head and ran like greased lightning. To this day, he's still not sure whether he killed the guy or not?

3. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

I used to live 45 mins from the city. Growing up in NYC is one thing, visiting such attractions is another. Never had any problems with pickpockets or anything. As far as cities go, theres nothing else like it. Real fun to just sit and people watch in the various places.