Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

GREAT Night fighters website.

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by C.Evans, Jan 30, 2002.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

2. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

Yes, this is the only night fighter web-site on the web. But if you look at the front page, notice the last time it was updated. Lorenz is out to lunch permantely since May of 1999. I've tried who knows how many times to get him to update and write me back but nothing. Out of at least 9 mails, 1 reply and that isn't too good in my book at all.... :confused:
    Still some great info with some mistakes but what one isnt't.......ours of course..... [​IMG] yeah right ! We just have celebrated our 2nd anniversary on the net and expect some major revamping by the fall with about 6 new articles and photos which will lead into 3 books we are considering.
    Been gone the last 3 days on an extended cc ski trip which I thoroughly love, and yes I am still alive here working on too many projects. When the S-boot pics and Schnellboote vor come I will respond on the Atlantic forum with some interesting bits of news. Once that is done I will pursue your e-bay item-photo for you but must have the number and the excetra materials from you.....send another private as I have not heard about the info on this please......
    Anyway back to your post. From the NF site, the NJG forum came about with my friend Greg Kopchuck from Canada which Lorenz supports so maybe this is what he is doing now is giving financial support to Greg to keep that going. Think I gave the url for that a few months ago??

Well it is still sub-freezing here in the fog, guess I'll check what else you have written.....

E

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Ah haaaaa, I figured you had known about this site4, I was just making sure you were still on this planet and had'nt been kidnapped like Otto was a few months ago by the taliban clan.

About krakow, I don't have any emails saved as the jerk never replied to any after the first one to tell me how much to send. $@%#^&* %#$&@^ &#^%#$ @$#%$^&@#*$#^$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll check what is still on the ebay site and see if any info is still available and will send them an email tomorrow and see if they respond and I will gladly send you all detils.

PS, on the Wehrmacht forums--he is already known as a $#%@^&* among photo collectors and is blackballed.

Its hot and humid here, but windy. :(

4. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

Send a note directly to e-bay and hopefully they can hunt him or the item down and make Mr. K pay up or he will get a huge negative on his account. This is about the only thing I can think of.....
    Nope, I will not permit the Taliban on my doorstep or they will get a face full of my Panzerschreck 54 !..... ;)

See ya tomorrow.....

E