Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Guten Tag!

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by ValkyrieKatrina, May 4, 2008.

1. ValkyrieKatrina

ValkyrieKatrina Member

weather here is cloudy,cold and windy and I am a bit better but not great so I am staying home today and catching up on stuff around the house. yeah, spring is gone for now...its like winter here!:eek::eek:

2. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Joe I dont like Tiger tanks. They are typically German, big usually a blondish colour and many a time I have come down to the pool and found one parked on my poolside chair in the hotel with no driver, always at breakfast but leaves his tank on the chair. Dontcha just hate that.
    Oh and welcome to the new female member.

3. ValkyrieKatrina

ValkyrieKatrina Member

thanks...I think;) I like the aesthetics of the tiger. and the panther. and the mustang. and the stuka. I'll have 2 tiger tanks for breakfast please, with zimmerit paste applied and in normandy camo also. tank you very much!:D

4. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

And what's wrong with the Matilda mark 1. Does all the things a Tiger can do, has tracks smallish gun, much better colour scheme and made in Britain, no dont answer that I think I just did. Panther? Stuka? Im seeing a pattern here. If you look upwards towards the Baltic from Berlin, Poland is just on your right hand side. No sorry welcome, I dont really do tanks and equipment dont like oil on my fingers, on my egg sandwich yes many years of getting handed them. But may see you in other threads.

5. ValkyrieKatrina

ValkyrieKatrina Member

okay, no problem and I am sure we'll meet on other threads as well. I like equipment from all over the world.not just germany. but I am a bit of a fan of most things german...its one of my guilty pleasures!:cool: matilda? the lines just don't 'grab' me...sorry!:p

6. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

Urqh is right, Matilda can be sexy, if you look at it from the right angle.

[​IMG]

Even sexier can be a Little Willie!

[​IMG]

7. ValkyrieKatrina

ValkyrieKatrina Member

:lol: