Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Heart of Iron II doom

Discussion in 'Hearts of Iron' started by Ironcross, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Shadow Master

Shadow Master Member

I didn't know that! Lol, I was Using the 'print screen' as my default button for screen shots. I have FRAPS now, though...

2. Joe

Joe Ace

I think it defaults to F12...but that also opens the message window on HOI II so I just change it.

PS- If any of you want any cheats, then type these into the message window :
    acceptall = the computer accepts all trades and deals
    nofog = fog of war dissapears
    money = get some money
    nuke = get a nuke

NOTE
    I DO NOT use these cheats on a regular basis. I just use the acceptall cheat cos it's fun to have Britain give you their entire fleet for free.

3. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

cheater cheater pumpkin eater!

Well, to be honest, I used the No Fog cheat in one of my AAR's to see how the Spanish Civil War was going (to determine when i joined in the mix of things).

4. JTF-2

JTF-2 Member

CHEATERS!!!

Acutally I use the "no fog" as well

5. Joe

Joe Ace

Hey! I did say I don't use them! Well, not for playing seriously. Sometimes, just for fun, I use them.

Also, If you type, event then a number, something good (or Bad) happens. Like, Canada accepting the surrender of Germany in 1939. Hilarius to watch.
    BUT, I hardly ever use them. So, I only posted those cheats for the benefit of people who wanted them.

Ps-I don't use them much

Pss-Honest!

-----

Oh, and If your going to use the nuke cheat, you need to still do the research to allow you bombers to carry out the mission.

-----
    An update on my German game. The Balklands is totaly mine, France a puppet, though Britian has almost all of Africa. I am preparing to Axisify the Mid. East, as I despiratly need oil. Soudi Araibia is giving all it produces, but it is not eneugh. On the request of a friend, i am going to let the Soudis take the whole Araibian penisula, though the Med. Coast and the Suez canal is reserved fr the Fatherland. After that, (1950ish) Sealion will be put into action. it is Jan. 1946 right now.
    I know the amount of panzer divisions could have been built instead, but My navy is as follows;
    -Graf Zeppelin (CV, IV)
    -Peter Strasser (CV, IV)
    -Seydlitz (CV, VI)
    -Weser (CVL, II)
    -Bismark (BB, IV)
    -Tirpitz (BB, VII)
    -Schlesien (BC, I)
    -Scharnhorst (BC, IV)
    -Deutschland (CA, IV)
    -Admiral Scheer (CA, IV)
    -Graf Spee (CA, IV)
    -Admiral Hipper (CA, IV)
    -Nurnberg (CL, IV)
    -Leipzig (CL, III)
    -Konigsberg (CL, III)
    -Karsruh (CL, III)
    -Koln (CL, III)
    -Emdem (CL, II)
    -Stuttgart (CL IV)
    -Plus 6 Destroyer Flotillas.

6. Shadow Master

Shadow Master Member

That danged Naval Combat Crash Bug ended my latest game, (but this time, I got a chance too save the game first!). I have finally got an opening that I think is worth posting about. How do I transfer the screen shots from my HoI computer to this one, and how do I then post them too the forum?

7. Hawkerace

Hawkerace Member

Been playing Germany in 1944 on Very hard, unfourtanelty the Russians just took Warsaw and the Americans are on the Belgian border with the British in Holland. (its kinda ended pretty historical, im all alone besides Bulgaria and my croatian puppets and Hungary barely holding on. Russia seems to be a never stopping hoard, but they now seem outstretched and we are at a stalement on the German border. The Americans have stopped advancing and it seems we shall be at a "phony war" during the winter. No plans for a "Battle of the bulge"

8. JTF-2

JTF-2 Member

Wow...that's neat. Everytime I play Germany...the allies just sit there..and do nothing. Other than a few 1 division landings..here and there that..I destroy everytime.

So it looks like you have a great game going on

Good Luck!!

9. Hawkerace

Hawkerace Member

I tend to have many campaigns on the go ;)
    "Go Go Power Czehgars!"
    [​IMG]

10. Joe

Joe Ace

Europe, September 1946.
    [​IMG]
    The Green Bits are the Axis.
    [​IMG]

11. Hawkerace

Hawkerace Member

What mod is that?

12. Joe

Joe Ace

13. Hawkerace

Hawkerace Member

Edit: NVM lulz

Oh and remember that Gutterdamrug hopelessness?

After my October Blitzkrieg :D

[​IMG]

I encircled 50 American divisions and Essen and wiped them out :( but the Americans keep bringing more and more, they are even removing garrisons from Asia to stop my German cause.

Russia? its a stale mate since they tried to take Hungary then I bottled them up and killed 100 divisions ;)

14. Joe

Joe Ace

Hang on-how did you get your unit icons like that? What mod did you use?

15. Hawkerace

Hawkerace Member

Honestly, I have NO idea. When I uninstalled then reinstalled Armaggedon, they were there.

16. JTF-2

JTF-2 Member

Just downloaded a couple of the graphics packs...going to try them tonight :)

17. hebelecan

hebelecan Member

whoo finally i annexed britain(i used 30 marine divs 120 subs 15 tank divs 10 -20 carriers 20-30 battleships but it worth it :D) now im going for usa im france and ww2 never happened lol and i noticed that if you DOW allies as usa france gives you hell ...

18. Joe

Joe Ace

That's...a large navy...! I would have only built about 5 Battleships and concentrated on the carriers.
    I'm going for Britain too (I am Germany and it's 1947), just conquered Ireland to use a springboard...France and Poland are my allies, I control all of Europe and the Med, I have good relations with Russia, and theres not much the USA can do, all the planes they send just get decimated by my new jet fighters, I have bases in S.America from which I can send nuclear bombers to the USA if I have too.
    But I only have a small army. About 8 Panzer Divisions (!) and about 15 mechanized. I have a few normal Inf. too. But even after conquering the Middle East I still have oil Problems.

19. hebelecan

hebelecan Member

what about africa do you have it ? if you want s.america with some mountain divs you can easily conquer it. if you move to colon and panama us will send lots of troops in narrow positions do it then nuke them this way you can invade n. america

20. Shadow Master

Shadow Master Member

Some shots from my last game as 1936 Germany.

Ok, Ive forgotten how too upload pics!?!? We just hit the insert pic, then paste in the URL, and then what, LOL?