Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Help test my new WW2 strategy game

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by BrainByte, Dec 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BrainByte

BrainByte New Member

If anyone is interested in helping me play test a new wwII based strategy game that I've been working on for the past two years then please pop over to www.time4war.co.uk for more information and game play videos.

Very quickly the game is a tactical turn based strategy game inspired by "Tide of Iron" which I'm a massive fan of. The game is turn based but think more WarHammer turn based than Civilization turn based no hexes and no dice.

The game is based on "manoeuvre" warfare rather than attritional based warfare and true line of sight plays a big part in the game. If you place the right unit in a key location and manage to fire first then you have a significant advantage in the engagement. Tankers of the time have stated often he who fires first wins the engagement.

Please take a look if it sounds interesting and contact me at jonathanhudson (at) time4war.co.uk if you'd like more information on how you can get involved and help shape the direction of this game.

http://time4war.co.uk/…/…/2019/12/t4w-mp-axis-win-demo-1.mp4

2. BrainByte

BrainByte New Member

Here's some screenshots of time4war a new combined arms tactical turn based strategy game

It's in early access but fully functional and includes tutorial, single player and multiplayer.

Giving away free access codes to anyone who's interested

Go to www.time4war.co.uk for more details

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BrainByte

BrainByte New Member

An additional map Cagny the Normandy campaign

[​IMG]