Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Non-World War 2 History' started by daraa3, Sep 2, 2018.

1. chibobber

chibobber Member

Religion,the opiate of the masses. Religions are created to create power and control over people. Dead is dead,we ain't no big deal in the natural world,we just evolved different,the concept of an after life is there to keep us from going crazy and once again control our actions. Can we go back to military and war discussions?

CAC likes this.
  2. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

I stopped reading at the first post.

[​IMG]

gtblackwell and JJWilson like this.
  3. daraa3

daraa3 Member

than why are you taking alcohol and drugs ? just to forget the damn hard labour of whole weak. otherwise what is the damn reasoning ? to take those things ?

just to forget it. and here is something which is not very much expensive but works similarly or say more powerfully.

it is also another fact. but here is something which is not false but real. that there is papa before our births. so you ( as an child ) may deny it that there is no papa, there is no papa.

cuz i the damn so called fertile child did not seen him. but our mum has seen him before our birth and knows it that who hsa tilled her.

and if we check your everything modern than everything is man ( sorry child ) made just to control masses. ( and everything from top to bottom ) all hoaxes. but here is something which is not hoax.

that is the difference between you and me. that you are the lowest of mankind who is not even fit for the position of shoe.

and im servent of mum ( aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna or say authority ) and im not as bogus as you are.
    and when you cannot find anything solid, just divert the attention of people by wars. ( as always ) and now your entire nation is spoiled because of too much prostitution and drugs. ( that is another defect )

and why shall we take interest in war ? since there is no difference between both of you commies and capitalists. for both are godless demons. so why shall i take interest in you both ? ( who are useless )

so now you consontrate yourself on war and get out of this world. ( get lost ) for its most wanted.

amd - and well said. dead is dead. and you are the damn dead ( right now ) for you are now cannot point out real issues. ( that is not possible for you ) *Broken failure*

so very kindly stay here and enjoy your smell of potty and urine in that shoe which i have thrown on your face with an open challenge. ( very - very kindly enjoy it )

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  4. daraa3

daraa3 Member

and if im mentally ill than you are my ( rascal slut ) that you also cannot deny it. for you are suffering from whore like mentiality. for you like grabbing zip of my pants ( by pying without invitation )

and gradually you take my big big and tight tight gentials into your very deep throat. ( rascal slut ) how can you deny it also ?

so you also cure your whore like mentiality ( although it is not possible ) cuz now you are complete whore. ;) nor you do know how to cure it ( again ) nor there is any such idea in your cats and dogs civilization.

5. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

"and for what your evolution, big bang, life comes from chemicals, moon landing propagandas were created for ?"

- Science is fact and provable by experiment...experiments that you can do too, you don't have to, and are not required to "believe".

Religion is a faith based concept - ALL religions are created by MAN (never the God or prophet themselves) - And are based on the environment at the time, usually a long time ago. It is not only possible, it is desirable to believe in God, but be wary of religions, one is divine, the other has all the faults and foibles of man.

PS - Big Bang has yet to be "proved" so has also an element of "faith" attached to it.

JJWilson likes this.
  6. daraa3

daraa3 Member

and what is your science ? ignorance is running in the name of science.

and alright - alright now if we place bottle of hydrogen near bottle of oxygen than will they combine without your help ? ( huh ?)

will they combine without your help ( rascal idiot ) but your theory of evolution says that they combined automatically ( just see what an first class science aka ) ignorance it is.

and the scientific method means first observation, then hypothesis, and then demonstration. But neither you ( nor your ) scientists cannot demonstrate your hypothesis. you simply observe and then speak nonsense.

and now tell us will they combine without your help ? ( let us see by your so called experiments that what kind of bogus fraud you actually are )

but fun is still you are shifting burdon of proof on religion ( waahaa ) joke is very lovely. that childrens knows more than mum. ( first class joke ) this is what you are in the first place.

7. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

I can prove science...the same result over and over...I can tell you "X" will happen, and then it happens...never a different result.

Can you prove any of what you say? - or "you simply observe and then speak nonsense"?

I think you need to understand the word "prove" before you answer...go check it up...go on...ill wait.

JJWilson likes this.
  8. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

I did not imply that you are mentally ill. The fact that you assumed that part of my post was directed at you speaks for itself.

RichTO90 likes this.
  9. von Poop

von Poop Waspish WW2|ORG Editor

I'm struggling with the word 'practical' here...

I do like the idea of throwing shoes "filled with potty and urine", though. Very precise.

10. Takao

Takao Ace

Didn't think you would, because you are not American...

Here in the US, "Hare" is another name for "Rabbit." Thus, a "Hare Krishna" = "Rabbit Krishna"

The Jack-a-Lope is(Part Jackrabbit, part Antelope) a legendary creature like a "Unicorn" or a god "Krishna"...But way cooler.
    [​IMG]

Well, obviously I have to speak from the position of a parent...
    As you keep talking as a snotty, whining child...Who can't go one post without resorting to talking filth and insults...What kind of religion teaches that type of behavior?

11. Biak

Biak Adjutant

The Wisdom of a small mind knows no bounds, leading to self-righteous indignation of ignorance. Your "enlightenment" and the words you speak tell that you have a low understanding of the Universe as a whole and the World as a singular place where we as one Humanity could, but never will, live in Peace. If Hare Krishna followers believe as you that all who do not subscribe to your way of thinking then it goes to reason that there is no difference among the low and the 'high'.

As for my affiliation to one of the "low groups" I must tell you that once again you have no wisdom in your words. In actuality I most likely belong to the largest "Group", one that believes there should Unity among all Mankind. But also one that knows that will never happen.

12. daraa3

daraa3 Member

( rascal gay whore ) chew my genitals as much as you like ( by pying without invitation ) but tell us that will bottle of hydrogen and bottle of oxygen combine without your help if you place them near each other ?

will bottle of hydrogen and bottle of oxgyen combine without your help ? ( if you place them near each other ? )

and well said religion is drug but it is most cheapest drug and more effective than your alchohal and drugs. otherwise for what you have created propaganda's like moon landing ? evolution ? big bang ? life comes from chemicals ? just to brainwash masses and control them.

and religion is creating real brother hood but because you are after envious whore therefore you have mismanged whole world affairs.

thus you have to pay for it what you have done. weather in this life or in next `1. ( with greater than greatest interest ) but still religion is wrong ? ( just see the fun ) and you demons like capitalists are rightous in the first place ? ( woaaa ) and i have to take care of your bluff ? ( just see the folly )

and but still religion is bad ( waahaa ) and leave religion in side now. cuz you are not human beings. you are animals. and animals only understand language of kicks and sticks. so i will take those means in which you will factually ( and actually ) understand. than you will come to your senses.

even ( now ) you will not come. ( take it as for granted )

13. daraa3

daraa3 Member

anyways policy is lovely *Give dog bad name and hang it* so apply it more if that keeps you happy. :) do it more.

but it would have certainly worked out if i would have depended on you. ( certainly ) must have to admit. but fortuantely i give no piss for you at all.

for all intelligent persons care for mum. for it is only she who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and she knows everything about me. and im completely naked in front of her. ( for nothing is hidden from her at all.) so forget everything.

cuz your this policy is broken ( like you )

14. daraa3

daraa3 Member

now i may stay whatever. why are you interested in me ? ( huh ? ) do you want to give me your daughter or sister in marriage ? so that you are so much interested in me ? that weather i will keep her nicely or not ? if not than why are you interested in me ?

OR you are thinking to marry me ( as an women ) gay whore cuz you have chewed too much my genitals by pying without invitation. and now you have got taste for them.

otherwise why are you interested in peon like me ? and i do whatever my master ask to me. but none is your business. so why are you interested in me ?

and it is an damn fact that you are brainwashing masses with your propagandas like moon landing, big bang, evolution, life comes from chemicals etc. for everything ( from top to bottom ) modern is an hoax.

but in order to control masses you have did it. you are factually brainwashing them. but still shifting burdon of proof on religion. ( just see the fun )

and if you will act like mum ( from the position of child ) than i will take kicks and stick ( aka argumentam ad baculam ) than you will come to your senses. :)

that you are not mum but the damn ( spoiled child ) who is mislead entire world affairs for your own whimsical nonsense. than you will come to your senses. go on for now. ( there is no loss at all )

15. daraa3

daraa3 Member

i have already admited it ( as every intelligent person will ) that my brain is factually very very tiny. and i know nothing. ( it is an damn fact ) but how can you say that our mum is also with tiny brain ( like us the damn rascal childrens ) how ? ( spoiled whore )

and how can you say that mum is ignorant fool ? and she also does know have wisdom of before our birth ? and dont know that who has tilled her ?

how can you say it ?
    and it is an damn fact that there cannot be any type of unity as long as your western civilization will stay on the position of head. it is an damn undieable fact that there cannot be any unity as long as you will survive. ( and i never deny the damn facts specially when they comes from the sides of mum. )

for you are all damn spoiled childrens but ( fun is ) you are speaking from the position of mum. but because you have tried to piss on papa. so you will not stay. ( take it as for granted )

16. Takao

Takao Ace

Simple...

She has raised you as one who has a filthy mouth and bad attitude.(point for the reference)

I blame the parenting...says tiny brain and ignorant fool in my book.

17. daraa3

daraa3 Member

now dont feed me troll. thanks ( sir ) now go to hell or heaven. do as you like. but my business is done.

18. RichTO90

RichTO90 Well-Known Member

Toodles! Don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out!

JJWilson likes this.
  19. Takao

Takao Ace

Nah...Your still giving us the business.

20. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Who’s more foolish? The fool, or the full who tries to argue with him..?