Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Non-World War 2 History' started by daraa3, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Half Track

Half Track Active Member

Probably one of the dumbest thread starters that I have ever read.

2. Takao

Takao Ace

Boredom is a powerful motivater.

3. daraa3

daraa3 Member

now ( piss of your 10 neigbours ) tell us that will bottle of oxygen and bottle of hydrogen combine ( themselves ) if you place them near each other ?

will they combine without your help ?

4. daraa3

daraa3 Member

and policy is lovely *Give dog bad name and hang it* very lovely policy.

but it is broken ( just like yourself ) but you are too sensible to understand it yet.

5. daraa3

daraa3 Member

oh yes - oh yes now most intelligent childrens like you has arrived in the scene to tell us what is what. ( waahaa )

but for your kind info i never gave any piss for the spoiled ( aka most intelligent ) childrens like you. for i factually know that my mum ( aka authority ) is not the damn dumb but most intelligent person in this entire creation as good as papa himself. cuz she has recieved all knowledge from papa. and has seen him before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

so im factually an dumb boy. but how the damn mum is also dumb ? and you are more than her ? ( spoiled envious whore )

and who are you ? what do you think you are ? you are just an `1 of the damn spoiled child. whose life has no value at all. for if there is anything which is valueable than its our mum ( aka recognized agent or say authority of Lord Krishna )

and i surrender to my mum. that is all. ( finished ) :) now you go on barking like an street dog. but your barking has no value at all. :)

6. daraa3

daraa3 Member

and you mind your business. instead of taking my big big and tight tight genitals into your deep throat like an whore ( by pying without invitation )

mind your damn business. talk about war now. cuz you cannot do anything rational. so divert the damn attention of people by war. otherwise they ( themselves ) will rape you down. ( your own people )

but ( foolishly ) i forgot that who gives piss for you ? so you do it yourself.

7. Half Track

Half Track Active Member

Probably one of the dumbest thread starters that I have ever read.

RichTO90 likes this.
  8. daraa3

daraa3 Member

wrong ( rascal whore ) for im no more that thing now. so if there is anyone ( at present moment ) who is factually and actually dumb than its you all. :) but you are too sensible to understand it yet.

now get out. and dont feed me useless troll. get out.

9. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

I'm curious what a rascal whore is. Sounds like something KodiakBeer paid an extra 2.97 USD for in Tijuana one night while on Shore Leave.

RichTO90 likes this.
  10. Takao

Takao Ace

The dog gave himself the bad name...Now he is whining about it.

11. Half Track

Half Track Active Member

I like potato salad, how about you.

lwd likes this.
  12. Biak

Biak Adjutant

Hey Half Track, congratulations on your being sensible. (Post 48) Sensible people as far as I know usually have a good grasp of understanding.
    And folks wonder why I have a carry permit. Never know when you'll come up against a radical sidewalk evangelist.
    I'm amazed this is still going? Oh well it takes our minds off the other banality in the World.

13. daraa3

daraa3 Member

but none is your problem. ( so mind your business ) **shameless gay slut** for you should be happy for all things. :)

and im even more happy than you are. ( envious slut )
    and it is an undieable fact that sun can take water even from urine. so you go on envy that its not possible. but actually that has already happene long ago before. but because you are chewing my genitals now. so you are coming to understanding of these things right now.

but still ( fun is ) you are acting like you know everything. ( waahaa ) im really amazed. plezz pleazz tell me more nonsense.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  14. daraa3

daraa3 Member

oh yes he is the most sensible child so very kindly go with him. and get out from here. and dont feed me troll.

for im already sufficiently feed up.

15. daraa3

daraa3 Member

oh pleaze pleaze someone inform me about myself self by pying without invitation. plz pleazzz ( rascal unwanted gay sluts )

whore is thinking that she is now chaste women. ( waahaa ) and im dying after those damn rascal gay whores cuz she is first class chaste. ( woaaa )

16. Takao

Takao Ace

Is anyone else reminded of the French taunter from Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Cursing using babelfish is outrageously funny.

17. daraa3

daraa3 Member

oh ( shit ) im broken.....oh sir you are very wise....there is no child like you in entire creation.....you are more than mum and papa themselves.............you makes most sense.....

and you are more than mum and papa's....agents......although..........agents can piss on you......but you are really more than them.....(wooaaaaa....) im broken.....can we celebrate now ?.....

and can you go away now ?.....for your work of taking my genitals like an ( gay whore ) is done.....ohh...you broke me down......really ( must have to admit ) clever then cleverest child...you are....

never seen like you before in my entire life.....

18. Takao

Takao Ace

Your here...So, yeah it is my business.

Your no problem at all...You are a much needed source of entertainment and laughter.

You are...Ummm...that's nice. Everyone needs a vocation.

What in the wide wide world of sports does that even mean?

I know English is not your first language. But dann you need a better translator.

19. daraa3

daraa3 Member

it is really amazing. that you are still feeling proud ( idiot fool ) and in course of time you will understand that what i have actually said.

anyways leave it for now. you are ( so spoiled ) that still you are thinking that it is your business ? ( wahaa ) fool ( waahaa )

those who are sound intelligent always says that fools used to dance there. where demigods does not dares to go. ( and you are such idiot ) cutie pie

but still you are proudly telling me ( idiot ) that it is your business? than what i have spoken when it will come out true ( that is my business to do on that time ) take it as for granted.

20. Takao

Takao Ace

When I. Meet someone such as yourself, it is not pride I feel, but pity.
    I sincerely pity you.

Again, you are still here...So, yeah it is my business.

When you go pointing a finger, there are three of them pointing at you.