Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Non-World War 2 History' started by daraa3, Sep 2, 2018.

1. lwd

lwd Ace

Reported. Off topic. This is still in the history section. The Free Fire Zone would be more appropriate for your mythological postings. I am rather amazed at the ability to selectively choose which elements of reality you believe in and not comprehend the logical issues.

*** edit for ***
    And that's before I scanned the rest of the thread... Does the OP pass the Turing test?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  2. ULITHI

ULITHI Ace

78D32765-0762-4BF0-B840-4750AB9B4D78.jpeg

ColHessler likes this.
  3. daraa3

daraa3 Member

and since you are such broken failure that you can point out nothing at all. but still you are very proud at your taking many at once into your ( gay pagina ) by pying without invitation.

im really amazed that you are still very proud ( amazing idiot ) and as far as question of those three fingers who are point at me.

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”
    what is your answer ?? ( if you are son of 1 man than supply us the damn answer and prove yourself )
    for i have thrown an damn shoe filled with potty and urine. but still you are very proud enjoying it. ( it is really amazing to see that you are such spoiled. )

and rascal ( gay whores ) are to do dealt with rascaldom. so how parents are fools ? do you have any answer ? ( gay slut )

4. daraa3

daraa3 Member

hey ( gay whore ) this is that damn off-topic section. where your mum, sister, daughter, and wife dances with any ( random spoiled ) cowards ( sorry european lions aka PTSD )

anyways let us damn admit it that it is an damn myth that there was papa before our birth, and ( spoiled childrens ) like you are right in the first place.

and everything modern is not the damn hoax which are just created to brainwash the masses.

now i have admited that childrens are more than mum. and you won the arguement. so very kindly get lost now.

for there is no need in trying for those who are hopeless. and you are mostly hopeless. :)

5. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

And still you utilise (use) a computer and keyboard to spread your vile posts...im sure you have a light on also...guess what? These are all born from SCIENCE...did your god build the hard drive? The monitor screen? Did he design build and install your ceiling light? Ummm...nuh...The irony here (look it up) is you are using science to deny its existence...you silly gay whore.
    And contrary to what you think im actually proud of my rascaldom!
    Stop using the computer you heretic!

6. daraa3

daraa3 Member

will bottle of oxygen and bottle of hydrogen combine together without your help ? if you place them near each other ? will they combine without your help ?

have you created these things ? than you also stop exploiting mother nature. cuz it is not your private property.

and economic law says man can create nothing but he can simply transform. and if you ( foolishly thinks ) that there is some knowledge in this computer than tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. so that we can see that there is some knowledge in it.

but there is nothing in it. and it will also not work ( itself ) without your pushing the damn start ( power ) button.

but creation has taken place itself ? ( lovely propaganda ) to control the masses and brainwash them.

and i have paid for the damn computer. and i will use it ( just as you will go on exploiting mother nature ) now i will use this thing to rape you ( gay whore ) with big bamboo.

cuz you very much like taking my genitals like an gay slut. ( by pying without invitation )so you must be treated like an gay slut.

7. Biak

Biak Adjutant

I'm wondering who put the oxygen and hydrogen in the bottle in the first place. Ain't they naturally free to range on their own?

8. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

will bottle of oxygen and bottle of hydrogen combine together without your help ? if you place them near each other ? will they combine without your help ?
    I did chemistry...(You trying to make water??) I fully know the answer to this...but whats the point of explaining this to you (would take a while given how little you know) only to have you not read it and say its wrong...try GOOGLING the answer you so desperately want and its AAAALLLLL there...Shells and electrons plus electromagnetic force...see ive already lost you. What you ask is SIMPLE...we answered your question a hundred years ago...I think your grandfather was eating dirt at the time.

9. daraa3

daraa3 Member

now get out. you are all simply to be rejected. ( finished ) :) i admit i lost. but i will maintain my fallacy that my mum is the damn fool. ( just see the fun )

and i will go on pissing on the damn solid, verifalbe and most tangible facts that childrens are rightous in the first place. ( i will go on pissing on it ) such an solid claim ( woaa )

10. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Well i'll admit...its a little fun. : )

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  11. Takao

Takao Ace

That's why it's a trick question.

They cannot combine on their own because the are in bottles, so of course they will need help.

12. Takao

Takao Ace

Johann Tripp...emigrated from Germany in the very early 1600s.

Mind you this came frrom books, the computer aided us in finding them through.

13. lwd

lwd Ace

Actually it's not.
    Thou waxes incoherent.
    I'm not at all sure what you are trying to say but I'm positive it's wrong.
    PLS consider taking your own advice. Of course it won't be too much longer before that won't be your choice.
    Projecting your failings on to others, not surprising.

*** edit for ***
    Does anyone else think that this may be a flawed attempt at a troll bot?

14. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist Patron   WW2|ORG Editor

No, I think he's just retarded.

George Patton likes this.
  15. von Poop

von Poop Waspish WW2|ORG Editor

Musical interlude.

Half Track likes this.
  16. R Leonard

R Leonard Member

Jeez,and I thought the ringing of bells, banging of drums, incoherent chanting, and attempts to sell fake Indian (as in India) relics on street corners in the1970s was annoying . . . let this be a lesson, the internet is truly not necessarily a good thing.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    RichTO90 likes this.
  17. lwd

lwd Ace

I am rather amazed it's still here. At least some of the mods must think it's funny. I have yet to see it demonstrate any redeeming features.

18. Takao

Takao Ace

I have plenty to point out if you want to talk about World War II.

However, you are talking about worshipping an imaginary being. Which you are welcome to do...But, you are pushing your imagination off on others, and that isz not cool.

Yes, you are not interested in an education...Because everything is mythical to you. You speak, but lack understanding.

Your father failed to educate you, thus he is foolish.

What is the answer...What is the question?

You have not thrown anything...The carp and urine is spewing out of your mouth.

Perhaps a toothbrush & toothpaste are in order for you...a and a bar of soap to make sure that filthy mouth of yours is well and truly cleaned out.

Any parent that raises a child, such as yourself, to insult people he neither knows nor has met is foolish.

You are to treat others with respect.
    Perhaps, that is an idea that is unknown in your country.

19. Takao

Takao Ace

Entertainment is it's only redeeming quality...and that is rapidly fading.

20. lwd

lwd Ace

As far as I'm concerned there was nothing there to fade. Maybe without the offensive language I'd have been able to find something but it would have been vanishingly small even then I suspect.