Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Himmler's 'Nazi princess' daughter dead at 88

Discussion in 'WWII Today' started by PzJgr, Jul 2, 2018.

1. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Himmler's 'Nazi princess' daughter dead at 88: Holocaust denier who helped war criminals escape justice is revealed to have been a spy for West German government

Heinrich Himmler's daughter has died at the age of 88, as Germany's top intelligence service admitted it had employed the Nazi sympathiser during the Cold War.

The BND confirmed today that Gudrun Burwitz had worked for the then-West German spy agency in the 1960s, although she never renounced her father or the Nazi regime.

She remained active in far-right extremism in later life, helping war criminals who worked for her evil father escape justice, and speaking at neo-Nazi rallies, before she died last month in Munich.

Heinrich Himmler, who as commander of the SS was one of the most powerful Nazis and a principal architect of the murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust, killed himself in British custody in 1945.

'The BND confirms that Ms. Burwitz was a member of the BND for a few years until 1963 under an assumed name,' said Bodo Hechelhammer, the head of the agency's history department.

[​IMG]
    Heinrich Himmler pictured with his daughter Gudrun Burwitz, who died at the age of 88 last month. The German intelligence agency has confirmed it employed her during the 1960s

Read the whole story: German spy agency acknowledges employing Himmler's daughter | Daily Mail Online

2. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.

I notice again that the author is another who doesn't reference the entirety of the victims of the Holocaust.

3. JJWilson

JJWilson Well-Known Member

The Apple didn't fall far from the tree...............I shouldn't be to harsh in my judgement because she learned from her father, it was pushed upon her, it doesn't make it any less wrong. I believe a person who wasn't raised into the ideal, is more evil than someone who was indoctrinated from birth.

4. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Criminally gullible...Zero excuse once shes an adult.