Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Hitler`s children

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by Kjellas, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Kjellas

Kjellas Member

This has probably been discussed before, but I`m new here so I`ll have a go.

Hitler was like a pop star. And we all know how it`s like with pop stars and women. Hitler must have had free access to women for about 20 years. My question is, is it known if any women got pregnant with Hitler? If so, do these children (at the time) know that Adolf was their father, grandfather ++

Hope someone can answer me.

2. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Hitler was not much of a womanizer. ;)

3. MManchester

MManchester Member

I recall seeing something on the news last year about relatives of his living in the New York area, however I'm not sure if they were direct descendents or possibly nieces/nephews. Maybe someone else has more information on this.

4. Jaeger

Jaeger Ace

Hitler has only got one ball
    Goering has two but very small
    Himmler is somewhat simmlar
    and poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.

Richard likes this.
  5. Richard

Richard Expert

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Kjellas

Kjellas Member

Im sure there are many people today who have Adolf as a grandfather. And Im sure its well documented somewhere :)

7. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

The fascination with Hitler's sex-life ( or lack thereof...) just never goes away.....:rolleyes:

One more time, for anyone really interested, the most recent source , which makes use of all the latest research plus family sources, is 'The Lost Life Of Eva Braun' by Angela Lambert ( Century, 2006 ).

Hitler was terrified of procreating due to evidence of insanity on his Mother's side of the family. Any surviving relatives are most likely from Bridget ( his half-sister's ) side of the family.

8. MManchester

MManchester Member

9. Kjellas

Kjellas Member

Interesting story. Still I find it hard to believe that he rejected so many women from the early 20s till the 1940s.

10. ctcarlisle

ctcarlisle Member

:grumble:

I'm sorry, my naive friend, that you find it hard to believe that Hitler didn't have 'free access to women', but I can assure you that the world of the 1930's and 40's was nothing like what we have today, and not everyone was interested in pursuing "entertainment icons" the way some, like you, seem to do today. There was no 'entertainment' then- apart from an odd radio broadcast - and people in general had greater problems on their minds than to know who slept with who.

Still is so today, although you would think that, to some, the world has ended because a movie star died, not in combat, but because of a drug overdose...

Don't know where you're from but I am 100% positive that some people around you could tell you what was going on then. Listen to them then read some factual accounts of people who were there.

It's a shame; but I don't fault you for having this mentality (after all we're surrounded by it) but don't make the mistake of thinking that if we have the rock-star fornication mentality, then it must be a human characteristic and therefore existed, what, 60-70 years ago - after a depression and a world war that killed millions of young people, perhaps like you. People had a different perspective then and women I'm quite sure didn't behave the way they did then, right or wrong. I can't judge that, I wasn't there but my parents were (that's my dad you see on your screen) and I know from them not to extrapolate our values onto someone else - or to some other time. You lack judgement - and sensitivity - if you do...

We certainly don't "all know" that Hitler had "free access to women"...do you? Before you jump to conclusions, make darned sure you know what you're talking about, or else you'll get more answers like this one.

How 'bout this: you go find Hitler's unknown, perhaps illegitimate relatives, then get back to us. Test your theory first then support it with detail, then present your case. We might listen!

Newsflash: People don't dislike theories, just half-baked ones, where we are asked to give you the details to validate it.

You'll find that theory applies universally...well, perhaps not to the entertainment industry, come to think of it.

One of the silliest threads I've read here. Sorry, my response isn't much better...:(

skunk works and Martin Bull like this.
  11. Martin Bull

No , you are absolutely right, ctc and I think you've put it rather well ( I was trying to be tactful in my posting ! :eek:).

It is a bit silly for anyone of any age to think that ' Hitler was like a pop star'.

Such a comment is why you will often see some of us - me especially - continually pointing people toward reading a book ( almost any book ) that may give them just an inkling of reality.

And don't even get me started on 'celebrity culture'.....:rolleyes:

12. ctcarlisle

ctcarlisle Member

Hello Martin:

I see you're from London...ah, a city I love...spent 3 years there in the 70's in Greenford, Middlesex starting my career and going to theaters. Worked in a pub in Knightsbridge for 3 months. Then spent time up North in the Lake District. But my parents had the worst of times.

They were married in 1939 and spent their honeymoon on a ship bound for England; they moved around a lot between 1939 and 1943 but mostly my dad was posted to Canadian Army Headquarters, and lived on Sloane Square. Their homes were bombed on several occasions - it's amazing they survived.

But in relation to the last post, the only entertainment they had was an add evening spent with Army buddies. Times were different - and "surviving" (not "Survivor") was on tap more often than movie stars, that's for sure! :)

13. Jaeger

Jaeger Ace

Thank you Richard.

I agree with ctcarlisle on the fabric of this thread.

14. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

While neither man was much of a "Sex Magnet" I believe it is Stalin not Hitler who was slightly more successful in that field ( coming out ahead by a moustache :D).

15. GrossBorn

GrossBorn Member

I think it is rather naive to think that sex was not a fascination or desire in the 1920's - 1940's. It just wasn't publicized as it is today. Woman pursued movie stars in early Hollywood just like they do today. The flapper era of the 1920's was rampant with sex. The Nazi's were reknowned for their womanizing (see Salon Kitty) and homosexual exploits. Plenty of GI's ended up in sexual relations with their British cousins...
    Don't kid yourself...human nature doesn't change and young men and women in the 1920's, 30's and 40's were just as obsessed with sex as the young people today. It just wasn't glorified in the press.

16. GrossBorn

GrossBorn Member

Not to argue...but have to disagree. Hitler was like a pop star...the cult of personality...the thousands of fans mesmerized by his speeches. He was on Germany's biggest stage and received the adulation of millions. It started in the beer cellars in Munich and continued to the rallies in Nuremburg. If he was a womanizer, he could have had access to as many women as he wanted...

17. Martin Bull

Yes, agreed that sex has fascinated human beings before even the 1960s.

But in the context of this thread, a few points to bear in mind are that Hitler was not a 'movie star', he was a Fascist dictator who feared allowing too many people personal access to himself ; the liberal sexual scene associated ( particularly ) with Berlin in the 1920s was one of the 'degenerate' things which the Nazis promised to abolish ; womanizing among Nazis may have been rife but needed to be kept quiet ( see for instance Hitler's private warning to Goebbels ) and as for homosexuality - that was certainly one of the things which got Rohm killed, among others.

Hitler's views on women are well-documented - they were to maintain a home for their menfolk and to procreate. Hitler viewed sexual promiscuity of any kind as dangerous to the social cohesion of the Reich.

18. GrossBorn

GrossBorn Member

I agree that Hitler's views on women are well-documented. That is why I prefaced my comment with "If Hitler was a womanizer"...
    My biggest concern was with the comment that Hitler was not a pop-star...when in reality he was just like a pop-star, with adoring fans, performances on the big stage, etc. I think the whole issue of his "cult of personality" is also well-documented.

19. Martin Bull

Yes - you're absolutely right and I've found incontrovertible proof which should put an end to this particular argument ....

YouTube - HITLER SINGING SEX BOMB!!!

bigfun and skunk works like this.
  20. GrossBorn

GrossBorn Member

:D :eek: :rofl: