Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Hitler's Ideas

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by dusky, Mar 3, 2009.

1. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

ahhhh...the good old German bier fests.....And the town and village marches in summer time....tag on to the end and you end up in some great beer tents....

That was some call...I remember it well...

Rundstedt...mein main herr....Vot ist der position vom vere u are Runni?

Adolphy you old bugger...how did you get dis number meine leader kamerade...

I am der Leader your feuhreh you fool...I have access to every thing I want from my desk here in Berlin...

vots der vether doing adolf?

vos is dis? vots der vether doing....Forget the vether...vots the English dogs doing?

Its going vell Adolf meine older geezer...Ve hav them trapped...der backs to the sea...I am about to order Heinz into finish dem orft meine feurher...den Bock beck becks or votever dat little Prussian is called can hit dem on der right and ve have vun der var...

Ok Runnie....I undersand....Stop now please...

Stop meine Feurher?

Stop Runnie...

Im sorry meine feurher...I thought you said stoppen...

I did...obey your feureh...Herman tells me he has a plan...

Vot??? Fatty Herman???

Vell Ja...dat Herman...

Ve should finish dem off meine feurher...I can see Tommy now trying to row his boat....he only has one oar meine feurher ve hav the schwiene....

Stoppen Runnie..Herman ist in charge now..

But meine Feurher....Tommy has dropped his oar now...his boat is upside down..ve hav dem mein leader...

Stoppen runnie...

Stoppen?

Stoppen...

Chose...

Alles Klar?

Ales klar mein feurher...tommy is on his back floating now mein feurher...let me just hav 2 tanks and a horse und he is vinished...

Stopen ist dat Klar?

Stopped meine feurhrer...Fazzum razzum..Tommy is bloving der bubbles...

Herman ist dat you...

Dis ist Herman Mein grossen pilsen feurher...

You have permission to take org Herman...finish der Tommies...

Ve fly for der fatherland....crackle...crackle...crackle..

Runnie...vot can u see now meine toppen general...

Err....

Ja Runnie vot do you see...

I see Tommy waving from his destoyer....vot is der meaning of dis zwie finger saluten?

Ver is der luftwafe Runnie can you see Herman...

Ja, I see oh crikey...I see Spitfire....achtung...spitfire..

Its all recorded in the London imperial war museum...ask to listen to it if your ever get there A58...

A-58 likes this.
  2. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

Ahh, now I SEE why I have a hard time understanding what you are writing about in your posts....English is your SECOND language....That explains it!!!!

Yes, it was one of Hitler's silliest ideas, letting Hermann try to finish off the BEF, and it ranks up there with starting the war, and deciding to follow Napoleon's footsteps....

Funny you should mention the Imperial War Museum visit. I had and lost a chance to go to the LSU summer school in England in 1990. My GPA was only .002 points below the cut-off and I didn't make the list. Too many toga parties during my second and third sohpomore years I guess. That'll do it every time! I'll get there one day.

3. urqh

Comes to something replying to own posts....

Four and a half years of struggle against lies, stupidity and cowardice.....A real mouthfull.
    We can thank Max Amman yep youve heared of him before....for the name change..

Also interesting as A58 says...dictated to Hess, but the blood purge of June 1934 saw off one Father Bernhard Stempfle....one of the books editors...who apparntly had a mouth too large for Hitler to leave open for other reasons.

I'm picking up the tickets tomorrow...I travel to Munich next week...Eine grossen pills bitte....danke...choos..

4. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

So, they have a beer fest in addition to the Octoberfest? That's a lot of bier und pretzels....

5. SMLE shooter

SMLE shooter Member

You are right.:)

6. urqh

Its Munich...They have a beer fest most nights...

7. urqh

Then again. A58 if you ever make it to this side, me and wtid will take you to the Bristol Bier Keller....nearly as good.

8. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

So, since this is a "what were Hitler's ideas" thread, does that mean that bierfest was one of Hitler's ideas? Dusky needs to know....

And thanks for the invite. Might have to do that one day. It'll be on the "bucket list", or rather, "what I'm gonna do after I retire" list.

9. Heidi

Heidi Dishonorably Discharged

Probelry warming up for ocktoberfest:eek: hate beer:p

10. urqh

Nope, dont think Hitler had a hand in inventing beer...He may have...depends what brand were talking about..

But he did frequent many solubrious places....Maybe this points to the future...was Hitler an alcoholic in his early days?? I'm joking....no dont... no 6 pages tellng me he was a vegetarian...Which is ok though...as he did still quite like liver apparantly..according to his cook at one time.

But his first entanglement with his future party....small run down inn...at the back of....bet he had a stein or two on the way thru...

The Beer hall putch....if your going to shoot into the ceiling its my view you would need to have had the odd borning apple drink...to settle the nerves....

Seems the orginisation was formed and developed in many a bier keller...

Booze....was it Hitlers downfall...I'll be releasing it in all good bookshops from next year.

11. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

Working title...."Boozenkreig?"

urqh likes this.