Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Human catastrophe

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by edhunter76, Sep 3, 2015.

1. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

NO : the article said that the whole south was moving (to the north) ;as there are living billions of people in the south,"hundred of millions" is not something of my imagination.

There are already more than 40 millions in the EU,maybe you think that no more will come ,but that would be a figment of your imagination : 50 million in Ethiopia, 80 million in Egypt, in Turkey,in Iran,160 million in Nigeria=450 million ,if only 50 % will move to Europe,that's already 225 million,which is hundred of millions .

There are 1 billion people in African and hundred of millions of them are coming to Europe;the question is :what will Europe do ? Will it accept them,with the results we can expect,or will it say : go home ?

2. Takao

Takao Ace

Yes, LJAd. it is a figment of your imagination...The "whole South" isn't moving north. Nor, is there billions of people in the South...Unless you include South America & Australia.

So, yes, it is a figment of your imagination.

Global immigration already is 232 million+, and Europe certainly hasn't taken in all 232 million immigrants.

The entire population of Africa moving to Europe is a figment of your imagination...As is 50% of the population of Africa moving to Europe.

But, you are welcome to keep up your fear-mongering.

Regretfully, the facts do not back this up.

3. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Regretfully ?

You mean that you regret that hundred of millions of Africans are not coming to Europe ?

4. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

5. Tamino

Tamino Doc - The Deplorable

I don't understand why some are freightened by the possibility of "Islamization" of Europe. It is impossible! Mr. Winferd Kretschmann, Minister-president of Baden-Württemberg (Germany) explains that beautifully with a single sentence: "Wie soll eine Minderheit uns islamisieren?" or in English: "How can a minority Islamize us?". For German speakers there is more on this subject at welt.de.

So don't worry LJAD, nobody will turn you into Muhamed al Ljad. This isn't that green as mainstream media paint it. Refugees came and they will leave.

6. Takao

Takao Ace

No...I regret the fact that your arguments are not based on facts, but only on your own fears.

How much of Asia is south of the equator?
    [​IMG]

7. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

1)My fears are facts : what I see and hear looks threatening.

2) Your defi nition of South is flawed .

8. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Every day Islamisation of Europe is advancing : a lot of European cities are transformed in Islamic bullwarks,where the Sharia is ruling .Brussels, Antwerp, Paris, London, Berlin, Vienna, Cologne,......

Muslims will never adapt to our principles, they will never assimilate;the reason of this is that the Islam principles and the principles of the West are totally incompatible .

I see what the Muslims are doing to other Muslims and to non Muslims in Islamic countries . I see the terror they exercise in Europe where they are persecuting non Muslims .

Thus, why should we accept the arrival of millions of uninvited people who are behave themselves as conquerors ? Give me one good reason ? In december 105000 arrived via Greece,and now the Algerians and Moroccans are coming .They know that Fatima Merkel will be ready to receive them with billions of Euro .

They are not refugees and will not leave .

9. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

we have a minority here in the US that is changing the American culture...what is that American, civilized culture??
    1. don't be a criminal--how simple can that be???
    2. raise your kids right, not to be criminals
    3. if a criminal is shot and killed while resisting arrest, that is GOOD for the community
    4. graduate at least high school
    5. etc
    the facts are, this minority, Obama's people, has the lowest graduation rate and highest criminal rate.....and they are changing American culture....some are judges, attorney generals, and a President....so they are and can change the laws, culture, etc....
    I don't see Obama backing up the police, he backs up the criminals!!!!!!!! one of these minorities, the AG, sends people to attend the funeral of a criminal!! and they attend churches that hate America..plain and simple--there is no denying it or twisting it....only after the pastor's remarks were made public, did Obama resign membership there--not before

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright

these are facts people...

10. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

here's an exclamation point on how they don't want to adapt

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-colorado-somalis-meatpacking-idUSKBN0UF1J320160101

for American culture, this is far, far out of there.....their culture is that they are brain washed to pray at an non-negotiable, sacrosanct time, than have money to pay for food, clothing, heat, etc....they would rather pray and die, than live, and commit suicide while murdering people because they are non-Muslims

LJAd likes this.
  11. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

I just read the story in a flemish journal,and the reactions of the readers were : well done Cargill : the boss is paying you to work,not to pray .Pray in your own time .

This is just an other exemple how muslims want to impose their rules over the whole world .

At 15 km from where I am living,there is a bread factory which is working 24 hours a day, 365 days in a year ,some people are working at Christmas,others at New Year,and those who want to go to church must do it in their own time .

What applies for non Muslims,must apply for Muslims : they can't claim privileges .

12. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

I am wrong ..please allow me to edit my #1309, ...in points 1 and 3, and referring to Obama and the AG, instead of ''criminal', they are usually violent and chronic criminals...how backwards and insane are the media, etc?..these are violent and chronic criminals, and the president and AG--of all people!--back them up!

13. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

belasar likes this.
  14. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

no not all..but just like obama's people---the percentage of 'bad', different, hateful ones, etc is too high to ignore......normal?? I thought Kodiak, and others, made a very good point on it...

15. Takao

Takao Ace

Obama's people??? By that, I hope you mean Americans...

16. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Responses on twitter ? Haha : ISIS will be scared .HAHA.

There were how many negative responses on Twitter ?

In october the chief of MI5 warned that Britain was facing mass casualty attacks and he added that 750 British muslims had gone to the ME to fight with ISIS .

750:that's something else than negative responses on Twitter .

Thousands of Muslims have left Europe to fight with ISIS .Thousands .How many have left Europe to fight AGAINST ISIS ? And the other 20 million remain indifferent while ISIS is murdering,plundering and raping .

17. Takao

Takao Ace

Is this more of your patented "Do as I say, don't do as I do!" routine.

18. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

I don't expect it to scare ISIS, what I wanted to show you is that there are Muslims that think pretty much like any other normal person. They are NOT a monolithic block all adhering to the radical Wahhabist school of thought.

Let's see, Muslims make up about 1/3 of the Earths population of 1.6 billion people, if only one percent were Wahhabists that's 16 million people, 750 is a minuscule amount. So because of this few you're willing to discriminate or punish the other 99.9999%. But you did stipulate that it was British Muslims which number around 2,706,066 (as of 2011) this really raises the percentage, though it still amounts to just 0.000277% of the UK population.

OK, let's assume you're correct and it's thousands, lets go with ten thousand (since you didn't say tens of thousands). In 2010 the Muslim population of Europe was 44,138,000. That means ten thousand is just 0.0002265% of European Muslims, again, should they all be chastised for the sins of an infinitesimal few.

Why don't we see Muslims flock to the middle east from western nations to take up arms against ISIS? Same reason you don't see thousands of non-Muslim Europeans and Americans flocking there to fight. We have nations with well trained militaries that fight for their citizens. A bunch of non trained, yahoos with guns, traipsing off to fight ISIS on their own would be a disaster waiting to happen.
    Then you have others that keep saying arm and train all the groups fighting ISIS. You do know that our earlier training and arming of Syria rebels led directly to the rapid rise of ISIS don't you? I've spoken a number of times about the danger of arming PKK Kurds or those sympathetic to the PKK (they've been a violent terrorist group since the early 80's). Here's an article that suggests that if we do support these groups, many that do share a similar religious philosophy to ISIS, we'll be arming the NEXT terrorist threat.

More than half of the rebel fighters in Syria who are opposing President Bashar al-Assad are sympathetic to Islamic State views, a leading thinktank has claimed.
    The Centre on Religion and Geopolitics said efforts to wipe out Isis in Syria and Iraq would not end the global threat from jihadi groups because extremist views were common among Syrian fighters of all stripes.
    "At least 15 militias, numbering 65,000 fighters, could fill any vacuum resulting from a defeat of Isis in Syria and Iraq by a coalition led by the US, a report by the think tank found.
    About 60% of fighters in rebel factions in Syria identified with a religious and political ideology similar to that of the terror group, it added."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/20/most-syrian-rebels-sympathise-with-isis-says-thinktank

19. Takao

Takao Ace

20. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Newcomers must prove their loyalty to their new country : Muslims must prove that they are 120% Americans, British,etc,otherwise one can assume rightly that they no not care about their new country/that they are disloyal .

You do not become American, British,etc by naturalisation ,which is only a piece of paper,but by proving your loyalty to your new country ,not by making demands:the Somalis in Colorado are not proving their loyalty to the US :what was their reaction when other Muslims murdered in the name of the Islam 14 people in San Bernardino ?

That's why it is wrong to say that non Muslims in Europe were not volunteering to fight against ISIS : it is on the 20 million Muslims living in the EU to prove their loyalty by publickly denouncing ISIS,by fighting against ISIS .

Muslims murdered 130 people in Paris in the name of the Islam ;there are more than 250000 Muslims in Paris;they remained silent after the attacks,proving their disloyalty .