Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

I kid you not!

Discussion in 'Military History' started by Za Rodinu, Jun 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

Psychokinesis and its possible implications to warfare strategy.

This study is a comprehensive analysis of psychokinesis. The characteristics of psychokinesis are examined by reviewing and analyzing available experimental studies, articles, and texts. The characteristics and applications were analyzed and recorded to determine if the collective literature reported and supported the explicit or implicit utility of psychokinesis as a tool of warfare. The study focused on the potential application impact on command and control. Specifically, the study reviewed previous research whereby the results demonstrated psychokinesis had affected electromagnetic, electronic, communications, and computer equipment, as well as biological metabolisms. The results of the study revealed three main conclusions. First, psychokinesis could, with continued research, have a potential military value for future military operations when psychokinesis has been developed to the point for effective utilization. The second conclusion was that the implications of psychokinesis with respect to warfare strategy are not of immediate concern, but are of long range consideration impacting on command and control. The military application of psychokinesis has future possibilities, but is not sufficiently researched and refined for implementation at this time was the third conclusion.

http://cgsc.cdmhost.com/cgi-bin/showfile.exe?CISOROOT=/p4013coll2&CISOPTR=1389&filename=1390.pdf

2. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Science fiction becoming reality. Soon I will concentrate on your coffee and before you know it it will be spilled on your keyboard! :)

3. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Maybe this psychokinesis is affecting the money transfer even more. Your money being transferred to my account, really, before it affects other objects (??).

;) ;)

4. Za Rodinu

Hey, this is serious! This is a Masters of Military Art and Science thesis presented at the US Army Command and General Staff College. I'm sure Dubya read this!

:)

5. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Presented does not mean selected. I am however open to the idea that this may work some time in the future. It will need a lot of research and no garantuees whatsoever, but it's worth trying because there is possibly a potential for (military) science

6. Za Rodinu

7. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

No problem Za :)

8. Richard

Richard Expert

9. skunk works

skunk works Ace

If someone did make a substantial "breakthrough" in these so-called Jedi powers, (like Robot Chicken explored) ... I believe they would probably become overly tempted (as Kai stated) to be selfish, greedy, and not to mention a bit secretive about their success ?

Enrichment of oneself ?
    Pay-Back for those unfortunate ones who wronged you ?
    A bit of fun ?
    Success in business ?
    Amorous triumphs galore ?

More Pork for friends, relatives, friends of relatives, and relatives of friends.

10. Za Rodinu

This was supposed to be about military application of PK, but a thread that never gets sidetracked isn't a thread worth anything at all :rofl:

11. Lippert

Lippert Member

Pure Balogna.