Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

I LOOOOVE! Finland!

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Brad T., May 26, 2004.

1. Brad T.

Brad T. Member

I LOVE FINLAND!
    Honoustly, ive been the biggest flames fan for all my life, and I still cant believe the run were on. To anybody who doesnt know, the Calgary flames, for the past 7 years of my life have not even made the playoffs, or for that matter, havent even truley competed for making the playoffs, but now..... to go along with Jarome Iginla, the best player in the leauge, we got someone else................. Miika Kippersov.
    He has helped carry my team for the bottom to the top, and he has only had 1 off game during his entire time here. All he needs is 3 more wins, 3 MORE WINS! I cant believe it.
    However, we have another great fin, Ville Niemenen, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. And Toni Lydmen has been solid since he started here.

"You wanna win, you gotta get a Fin" Coach Sutter
    22 hours, 59 minutes until game 2.... GOFLAMESGO

2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Good luck with the rest of the games aswell!

Kiprusoff seems to be in excellent shape as well as the whole Galgary team!! I know it´s not over till... but the records claim that the team that has won the first final game has won the trophy 61 times out of 75...

I guess the city´s in total chaos for the finals, right? I´m just glad that there are Finns among the team and hope that you guys win the lot!

;)

3. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

One game lost at Tampa and one won in Galgary, and another shutout (?) for Kipper!(3-0)It´s 2-1 for Galgary in games now.

I read there was a newborn mountain goat (?) named Kipper in the local zoo... If galgary wins the trophy I guess some children might be named Kipper as well..or Marko!

:eek:

4. Brad T.

Brad T. Member

Yeah this city is going nuts, and it is so much fun. I went downtown last night and there was probably 30,000 people out on 17th avenue alone, Ive never heard of a city doing what were doing, (its been like this since the first series).
    I know dogs named kipper, it would be funny if a newborn calgarian was named Miika, havent heard of that yet.
    Goflamesgo

5. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Oops!

After losing at home Flames take another win at Tampa in extra time and lead 3-2 in games. So the Stanley Cup could be won in Galgary in the next game....Must be awfully hot in Galgary by now...

:eek: