Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Imperial Militaria maybe soon for sale.

Discussion in 'Other Militaria' started by C.Evans, Dec 6, 2010.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

If anyone is possibly interested? I MIGHT be selling off some of my Imperial medals. Im still cogitating it over and over and have not decided but, I am thinking of selling most of my Imperial stuff off because I no longer have a huge interest in it and want to go full force into WWII German stuff.

I have several WWI EKIs, ONE 1870 EKII, a grouping to a Marine NCO from teh 3rd Mar Rgmt, who got the EKII EKI and I have his EKII award doc. I also have various Regimental Crosses, Several 1,2 and 3 place medal bars, and a conglomerate of crosses etc. What Im permanently not selling are: my Hanseatic Crosses, my Hessian Warriers Cross in Iron, my Imperial Wound Badge collection and maybe a few other things. Anyway, the above is not certain it willl happen but, im toying with the idea of selling these things and just want to see if anyone is interested? I will be getting some foto CDS made showing these things but not sure when that will happen? Hopefully in the next several weeks.

Let me knwo here or by email if there is any interests? My PM box is always near full and I cant do anything about it right now.

Take care-_Carl.

2. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

If you ever want to sell the 1870 EK let me know first

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Will gladly do so my friend. Also, it'll be pricy though, it'll cost you money and a Black Forest Cake from your wife ;-))