Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Internets hiatus

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by luketdrifter, May 18, 2010.

1. luketdrifter

luketdrifter Ace

Hello Rogues...I have decided to take a hiatus from the internets for a while. Summer time is upon us, and with additions to the farm I am going to have my work cut out for me, especially with upped hours at work due to a remodel. And not to mention the savings of cutting off my service for the summer. I will pop on when I'm around other sources but I think, if Charter is correct, that I am due to pay for another month on Wed. so I will cut 'er off there! My wife can do all her bill paying and what not at work on their computers...and this way I'll have no distractions from getting my chores done. Carl I'm sure you'll have 38,000 posts when I come back online! Hope everyone has a good summer!

formerjughead likes this.
  2. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Say it isn't so, Luke!

3. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

If you must, but check in often and hurry back. We'll miss ya'.

4. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

OOOOOH NOOOOOOO!!!:eek::eek:

Come back when you can. Hope to see you sooner rather than later.

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Its actually: "Say it aint so--Joe" but in this case-ill let you slide on the mistake ;-))

Luke, hope you have a bit of time to alos relax and, DONT FORGET YER PASSWORD for this site ;-)) Besides, I have something to mail out to you but just gonna take some time beore I can actually do so.

Oh and BTW, for all those out here on this site--im FINALLY starting to get around to sending things out long since promised. The first three items went out today and yesterday to the first three recipients. As im on a very tight budget these days thanks to over=spending on ebay, med expenses and such, im forced to mail out only a few things ata time so it will still take awhile before everybodys gets the promised stuff.

Back on topic--Luke, hope you ahve a good time away and hope you will make it back often.

Take care--Carl.

6. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Luke I hope we"ll miss you earlier than expected. Be back soon

7. Fgrun83

Fgrun83 Member

Luke have a very good summer, and I hope your farm season is a good one.

This quote, is actually made up, i read a few books, and articles on the black sox scandal, and no kid ever shouted that at Jackson, some writer decided to just throw it into an article.

8. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Heh heh, I was meaning the quote as said by Sarah Palin during one of their appearances on the tube before the election ;-0)

9. Fgrun83

Fgrun83 Member

Well then I guess that is completely different :D

10. luketdrifter

luketdrifter Ace

Charter doesn't shut me down til Monday. I guess. All I know is I'm no longer paying for internets but I can still get online...thanks to everyone who said the kind words. I do jump online at my folks house when I go there for lunch (the winner winner end of your parents living a block from your work) so I'll be around....just not the in depth (hawhaw haw) argumentative nonsense that has become my forte.

11. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

All sin is forgiven adn to make this back on topic-I say the words: Luke Drifter ;-D