Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Invisible Woman - comic one woman show about WWII

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by Kate cook, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Kate cook

Kate cook New Member

[SIZE=14pt]INVISIBLE WOMAN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I am the writer and performer of the new comic, solo show set in WWII, [/SIZE]Invisible Woman[SIZE=11pt]. After [/SIZE]sellout[SIZE=11pt] previews at the Brighton Fringe Festival[/SIZE], Invisible Woman[SIZE=11pt] will be returning to London for 2 more previews before heading for the Edinburgh Festival. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Invisible Woman[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] will be performed as part of the RADA Festival at their John Gielgud Theatre on [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]June 24th at 4pm [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]and again at Omnibus Clapham on July 25th at 7.30pm.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=11pt]You can book tickets for RADA here: https://www.rada.ac.uk/whats-on/rada-festival[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=11pt]Or for Omnibus here: http://omnibus-clapham.org/event/invisible-woman/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Repressed housewife, Mrs Bishop, is just the person to help the Resistance - but who is this mysterious lady and will her true identity be revealed? Using minimal props or set an entire world is created around Invisible Woman who is vividly portrayed without ever materialising. A story telling tour de force, Invisible Woman is a funny, touching portrayal of one woman's journey into freedom and adventure. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I would be very grateful if you could mention the production and upcoming performances to your members as I think this unique piece of writing will be of interest to them. Please do get in touch if you would be able to help publicise the performances. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You can contact me at any time on email [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]katecook@metronet.co.uk[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With many thanks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Kate Cook[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=11pt]Writer & Performer[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=11pt]@katecookcook[/SIZE]
    www.[SIZE=11pt]invisiblewoman.net[/SIZE]