Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Just got this in my e-mail!

Discussion in 'War44 General Forums' started by SamIam, Nov 20, 2007.

1. SamIam

SamIam New Member

via War44
    IMPORTANT WARNING ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, and AOL so on.

This information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft and Norton.

Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the Internet.

You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail with a Power Point presentation Life is Beautiful" If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, and delete it immediately.

If you open this file, a message will appear on your screen saying:
    "It is too late now; your life is no longer beautiful."

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC, and the person who sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and password.

This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon. AOL has already confirmed the&nbsp ;severity , and the anti virus software's are not capable of destroying it.

The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself "life owner".

2. TxGirl

TxGirl New Member

via War44
    thank you for the heads up! gosh, why do people have to do that to innocent people? i have gotten so many viruses from people doing this! grrr that makes me mad!:madman:

3. trixxie

trixxie New Member

via War44
    Wow this is the first I have heard of this, thanks for the heads up. I can't believe the lengths people will go to just to get another person's information. Don't they have anything better to do? If he's such a "life owner" shouldn't he have one of his own? :realmad: