Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Kulbertinov..?

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Kulbertinov, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Kulbertinov

Kulbertinov Member

I posted this request in a thread in a different topic before I noticed this section, my apologies, always hate being new to a forum ;)

Anyways, I am seeking as much info as I can on the Russian WW2 sniper, Ivan Kulbertinov or Kulbertinov as he is commonly listed. So for, I have VERY little info. I know that A) He had over 480 confirmed kills, B) He had been a hunter before the war broke out, and C) During the battle of Dnieper river he had tallied 59 kills in that single battle. Other then this, Nothing that I can find.. help would be appreciated [​IMG]

Overall I am seeking information on WW2 snipers in General, esp. Russian (I find russian culture interesting, I don't exactly know why, just do, hence I study it in my spare time) so even if you have nothing on Kulbertinov, links to good WW2 sniper pages is always welcome [​IMG]

Side note, I am getting my first rifle soon, both as a collectible and possibly a hunting rifle: Russian Mosin-Nagant [​IMG]

2. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

Hello Kulbertinov and a warm welcome to the WWII Forums ! You'll find that several contributors here are very interested in Eastern Front matters so hopefully you'll get some useful replies.

BTW, don't be shy about reviving 'old' threads - it's good sometimes to reassess 'old stuff' and also it makes more interest for newer members... [​IMG]

3. Kulbertinov

Kulbertinov Member

Does no one know this guy at all?! I cannot find info for the life of me..

Sorry, I have been very busy with school, hence I haven't been around these fine forums for awhile ;)

4. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Sorry, Kulbertinov,

maybe someone from Russia could help you ( we have one or two members here ), unfortunately I donĀ“t remember seeing any books on Russian snipers here in Finland.

:(

5. Kulbertinov

Kulbertinov Member

Hey that's okay man, I understand [​IMG] SOrry about the delay in this post.. just been busy with the girl, life, etc ;)